What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Warmer than yesterday, -1, as opposed to yesterday's windy minus seven.
I hope the Freyr makes up his mind on wether it's spring or not.

Yeppers. Spring will soon be upon most of us in the lower 48.
We in Kookafornia hope it keeps raining. After 3 years of drought we need it. Too many people think we've had enough, but it was so bleak, the aquifers had to be drilled down further, they were so low and drilling for water isn't cheap. And they dont fill back up in one rainy season either. Keep on raining!

It's the first really nice day of the year.

So of course, we're going to get trolled with this stupid rainstorm for the rest of the day, aren't we, where it rains on and off all day, at just the right times to make going for a walk impossible.

Digging out from the snow, but a chance for another eight inches of snow starting Monday.

The actual count wound up being five, but it turns out the warning just sounds for severe weather in general.
We thankfully didn't have a tornado in the area.
Wow! do you guys actually have like a physical bad weather warning system? is it a klaxon or air raid siren. Bloody hell man, It'd freak me well out every time it went off.

Wow! do you guys actually have like a physical bad weather warning system? is it a klaxon or air raid siren. Bloody hell man, It'd freak me well out every time it went off.

Yeah, it's the air raid thing, exactly.

And it is very unnerving every time it goes off, too.
They test it the first Tuesday of the month too, so we'll be hearing it again in a few days.

Latest posts

Back