What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not a fan of humid.

Rain is coming over Easter period here, so it’s become overcast, but not cold. Lovely temperature actually. No wind either. I’m not a fan of wind. For the few times that I could’ve used some wind, it wasn’t there.
That's good,hey bring some of that rain my way my friend 😀

Finally warming up, going to reach 70s F next week (starting tomorrow).

But personally I think it's warming up too fast, too soon. We haven't gotten a good period of high 50s and 60s yet, it's just skipping right to 70s and maybe 80s. I heard the flowers were weeks ahead of schedule, which I think means they'll have a shorter season (I think they last longer when it's colder). If it's already 70 now, instead of in May or June, I'm afraid summer is going to be brutal.

Plus, I like the in-between seasons temperature wise. Winter and summer are really extreme and unpleasant, with summer especially making me worry about my possessions because it gets into the 80s in the house - our A/C unit is bad and we're unlikely to fix it any time soon (par for the course... 😡 ).

And it seems that the in-between seasons have gotten shorter.

Last edited:
Finally warming up, going to reach 70s F this week.

But personally I think it's warming up too fast, too soon. We haven't gotten a good period of high 50s and 60s yet, it's just skipping right to 70s and maybe 80s. I heard the flowers were weeks ahead of schedule, which I think means they'll have a shorter season (I think they last longer when it's colder). If it's already 70 now, instead of in May or June, I'm afraid summer is going to be brutal.

Plus, I like the in-between seasons temperature wise. Winter and summer are really extreme and unpleasant, but it seems that the in-between seasons have gotten shorter.
Very true

Finally warming up, going to reach 70s F next week (starting tomorrow).

Plus, I like the in-between seasons temperature wise. Winter and summer are really extreme and unpleasant, but it seems that the in-between seasons have gotten shorter.
This is good news man, we usually get your weather a couple of days after you thanks to the gulfstream. I'll finally be able to get the top down on the car and hit the coast. Happy days. 🏄‍♂️ ⛱️ 🍻

This is good news man, we usually get your weather a couple of days after you thanks to the gulfstream. I'll finally be able to get the top down on the car and hit the coast. Happy days. 🏄‍♂️ ⛱️ 🍻

On the Mini, or something else?

For some reason I imagined your Mini to be the hardtop, I guess because I see more of them.

Did you go to any of the theme parks there in Orlando?

Not this time, it was for a wedding. I was only there for a short time, and very busy for all of it.

However, I did go to the theme parks when I went there in 8th grade. That was a fun time! 🎢
I liked going on all the rides at Disney World, I remember I went on the "Fire and Ice" one with the dragons.
And I liked going to the MGM one and seeing all the Star Wars stuff, like the big AT-AT walker that occasionally fired water at the crowd.

Not this time, it was for a wedding. I was only there for a short time, and very busy for all of it.

However, I did go to the theme parks when I went there in 8th grade. That was a fun time! 🎢
I liked going on all the rides at Disney World, I remember I went on the "Fire and Ice" one with the dragons.
And I liked going to the MGM one and seeing all the Star Wars stuff, like the big AT-AT walker that occasionally fired water at the crowd.
Very cool 😎 my aunt that lives in Orlando had worked for Disney world for years and years,she was a paralegal,all her kids worked at Disney when they were younger also.

Latest posts

Back