What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a useless perfect summer's day here, warm and cozy on deserted streets, except for line-ups of people in face masks. Message from the city: Stay Home.

It's around 60F but dark and rainy. I like this kind of weather. I'm outside right now on the balcony with my laptop having a coffee and a cigarette and just taking in all the fresh earthy smells that come up when it rains.

It is soooo gloomy here. I'm going to watch professional wrestling that I recorded. Maybe if I watch people bashing each other around, it will cheer me up.

Forgottendanfan said:
30°c which is exceedingly hot for June in England, and way too hot for my liking!

Whew! That is hot for England! I live in the Kootenays in British Columbia, Canada - yesterday it hit 32 C, but that isn’t unusual around here. I don’t like the heat either, far too hot for me - I hibernate indoors in the summer and bask in our nice, cool air conditioning.  :D

It was nice today, a break from the humidity and cooler. I had to check a couple of times to make sure I turned the air conditioning off at work.

Sticky and humid tonight. I wish I could sleep outside but I'd get eaten alive by all he bugs

Latest posts

Back