What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Around 4°C, with a wind chill of -1°C. High winds too. Earlier this evening, we had snow, maybe a total covering of 1-3 inches, on top of localised minor flooding. It made driving home, lively. Much the same is to be expected through the follow couple of days.

About -6 C, grey skies, no new snow today. At least we have a little bit of the white stuff - enough to make it look festive. I am hoping for a huge dump of snow before Christmas - I love being snowed in. :)❄️☃️

Cold and raining hard. 🌧️🌧️🌧️🌧️
Glad I went out for a run when I had a chance, it was actually kind of warmish (for the season) earlier today.

It's a good night to be snug inside with a cup of tea 🍵

I got caught out massively tonight. The day has been filled with gloom or downpours. Our walk postponed until ever later in the evening. Somewhere around 7pm, having checked with various sources, it is supposed to be reasonably dry. So, we hop into the middle-age-mobile, and then leap across the mighty Murky River, heading to one of the coastal paths - it should be empty of people.

Anyhow, our destination is just moments away, and the God's empty their bladder like a drunk in an alleyway. It's coming down so hard and thick, it has become impossible to see the road ahead.

Of course, I now have a hyper dog, dancing and thinking she's going on one of our adventures. So with no choice, our we went into horizontal rain and a bitter wind. As we are walking, paths are flooding beyond the depths of my boots. The dog no longer looks like a Jack Russell, and more akin to an Orc.

Now past 2am, and warmth has been promised for tomorrow, ha! Every time I have looked outside, rain has been flowing sideways.

It's winter! I'm in Canada.... you get two guesses only on what the weather is! 🥶 🌨❄☃️

Right now it is 43° and cloudy. Today we reached hi 51. Saturday we’re supposed to hit high 66° here in New Jersey. When the temperatures fluctuate up and down dramatically like that causes me big problems with walking due to having MS. I wish the temperature could stay in one range because then I know exactly how I would be able to go about my day and how I will be walking. 43° is a bit on the cold side and gives my legs issues when it comes to walking

Snow!!!!!!!!!! ❄️☃️😊 About 5cm so far, -2C and somewhat windy. I am happy!!!!!!! And more snow forecast into Sunday, so hoping we’ll get a decent accumulation.

WIsh we’d get another epic snowstorm like this though:

Attachments

• F010F184-4CD1-451F-8DA6-031423F12671.jpeg
    F010F184-4CD1-451F-8DA6-031423F12671.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 7
  • C6705575-B1EA-4124-9AE1-1D2E0C2A47C9.jpeg
    C6705575-B1EA-4124-9AE1-1D2E0C2A47C9.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Unseasonably warm. I just came in from a walk and I was comfortable, the cold wasn't actually ripping my face. Too bad we only get one more day of mild weather tomorrow I think, and part of that will be rain.

We were spoiled by a day in the mid 60 degrees F range yesterday. When I ran, I went out in shorts and only 2 layers on top, and I felt overdressed. Today, the temperature is half of that. Man, I wish we had more spring-like days.

10°C (50°F) cloudy. Off to the shop on my bike with no coat or jacket because it's always too warm in the shop!
My ex does that Wim Hof stuff, always posting selfies smiling in tubs of ice cubes. I have inner-fire too, binch 🙄

Unusually warm and bright. Perhaps 12°C. I've just had the most fantastic unplanned snooze on the sofa, Sun beaming through the window directly into us (Dog & I).

May as well live off the grid with all the power outages in these parts.
Prepare for cold dark night. My dog's so small and has alopecia, so I end up keeping him warm. :rolleyes:

* IMPACTS...Damaging winds will blow down trees and power lines.
Widespread power outages are expected. Travel will be difficult, especially for high profile vehicles.

Latest posts

Back