What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a big cool down here. If only got up to 63F yesterday. Brrrr! Ha! ha!

In about a couple hundred years, this area of the US will become the new Sahara Desert with no water any where, well, except at the local Walmart. They'll figure out a way to exist. Ha! ha!

I only give him a few. Most of those donuts are for me.

It's just that Bieber is mostly just used to doing my laundry. In fact he lives in my laundry room. Shoveling snow is a lot harder work than he is accustomed to.
Laundry? Meh. . . 'ol Bieber is even useless as a slave to American housekeeping chores. I hope he at least keeps you in tidy whites. . . Any Canadian worth their weight should know how to shovel snow. You're too easy on the Biebs.

Laundry? Meh. . . 'ol Bieber is even useless as a slave to American housekeeping chores. I hope he at least keeps you in tidy whites. . . Any Canadian worth their weight should know how to shovel snow. You're too easy on the Biebs.

Haha...yeah I might be too easy on him after all. But he's a virtuoso with a bottle of Tide. Keeps my boxers in impeccable shape.

It is cold and crazy windy outside right now but the sky is clear and the sun is shining so hopefully the plows have been out and the roads are getting salted. They haven't salted my neighbourhood yet but we usually get left until last.

Heavy fog and just below freezing. So much collected ice falling from the trees that the ground is white underneath them. I have been hearing ice falling on the roof for ten hours now. Fortunately it doesn't sound like it is coming down in buckets anymore, just an occasional klunk.

Naw, I am saving that for today's snowdrifts.

70 all weekend, snow today. Gotta love it when Mother Nature can't seem to pick a season.

We got something similar. Only Saturday was 70 for me though, the next day it promptly returned to regular programming. It snowed today, but at least it seems to be melting on the pavement on its own.

The Illuminati must have fired the guy who operated the weather controls for this area.

Latest posts

Back