What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Near perfect. Normally it would already been get hot by now. So, this may be the last cool spell we have until next winter. I'll be doing a lot of physically stuff outside that needs to be done.

Well there’s snow and ice today. Yesterday it was 50° and a few days ago it was 70°. I swear I don’t know if it’s just Pennsylvania or if mother nature is Having some issues.

Orange, I spent most of yesterday sleeping left the house this morning and my steps, bins and car are covered in orange dust. According to the neighbour it's Saharan dust that turned London's skies orange.

View attachment 4571

Man, that looks like aliens beamed up London, and transplanted it to Mars. Hope you brought your space suit!

slush.... 2 degrees Celsius

a tremporary improvement over the ice.... cause it will freeze again...
But I can see pavement on parts of the road...
I shovelled the slush off our sidewalk last night... so that's clear.

I actually think it's too hot, too soon.

Remember when we used to have in-between seasons, like Spring and Fall? I miss those. These days, it seems like it's just Winter and Summer anymore.
I feel like we don't have winter anymore. It use to go below freezing in December and stay below freezing til March. We had snow for 3 months.
I feel like we have ''melting and freezing'' season instead of winter now.

I feel like we don't have winter anymore. It use to go below freezing in December and stay below freezing til March. We had snow for 3 months.
I feel like we have ''melting and freezing'' season instead of winter now.

We definitely have winter still. But I feel like our in-between seasons, like Spring and Fall, are very short now, instead of the complete seasons they used to be.

We definitely have winter still. But I feel like our in-between seasons, like Spring and Fall, are very short now, instead of the complete seasons they used to be.
whereas we have Spring
it starts in October and finishes in April

It's starting to warm up here. It will be in the 90s F this week. But, the evenings and nights are awesome! I went for another bicycle ride last night because the weather was perfect.

Latest posts

Back