What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh. . . About 16 C right now and sunny. Supposed to be going up to 18 C tomorrow, then thankfully back down to around 10-12 C for the rest of the week. But no mistake - summer will soon by rearing its (hot!!!!) head and I’ll be retreating back into my air-conditioned house all day - only skulking out at night like a vampire when it’s cooler.

The temperature has been between -2 and +9 Celcius...

on and off again rain

the snow is melting

Spring is next... I still haven't a sprout or bud. Waiting.

The evenings are perfect here! 75 - 78F. I've been working hard to build up the ancillary muscles around my knees so I can bicycle harder. I'm trying to get back to where I was about 15 years ago (20 - 24 mph for 3-4 hours mostly non-stop). 26" heavy mountain bike with very tall front gearing. That's usually standing up while pulling down on the handle bars. Last night I got to 13 - 15 mph mostly non-stop for three hours without much pain. My heart and lungs seem just fine. So that's good. :)

We've been consistantly around plus 9 Celcius. (48 degrees Fahrenheit)
It's been nice.

I saw my first flowers today as I was walking home. I took a pic but it was too dark.

Yeah, flowers!

We've been consistantly around plus 9 Celcius. (48 degrees Fahrenheit)
It's been nice.

I saw my first flowers today as I was walking home. I took a pic but it was too dark.

Yeah, flowers!

I gave you a "like" for the flowers - not so much the 48 degrees, lol.

We've had flowers for a bit now too, daffodils and forsythias mostly, but now tulips are starting to bloom too.

****, today is a scorcher. 89 degrees F, real feel in the low 90s. And it's going to be even hotter later this week.

I know I said I wanted it to warm up, but this is too much, too soon. I really miss those in-between seasons.

And to think I was in my winter coat just a few days ago!

Latest posts

Back