What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought you might go with me. Shall we befriend penguins or polar bears first?

I vote polar bears...we could ride them.
Polar bears are cool and we could totally ride them (I'll bring the saddles!), but afraid you'll have to change your plans and head up here to the Arctic. Only them darn penguins live down south in Antarctica - maybe we can ship some penguins up here?

Gorgeous today! After days and days of hot 30+ C weather and endless sun, today is blissfully grey and overcast and windy and cool at 19 C. So refreshing!! I love it. Plus a threat of thunderstorms - yay! I love a good storm.

I'll make sure to enjoy today as the rest of the week looks like a return to the stupid sun and heat.

The low temperature today (5am this morning) was 95F / 35C with high humidity. It was 88F / 31C inside. I opened the door for what I thought would be some cooler outside air and felt the warm blast. I was like WTF! Then I slammed the door. Ha! ha!

Its getting significantly cooler today. 27 compared to yesterdays 39. Ill send some of this cool breeze your way, finished!

Like a sauna! I keep waiting for sexy dudes with towels wrapped around their waists to appear in my back yard.

Hot, hot, sticky weekend ☀️
Today🌡88
with humidex, feels like 105 😮
Same expected for tomorrow!
Too **** hot to even pull a weed from the garden 🌻🌼🌾

Latest posts

Back