What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've talked to 2 counties humane society. Ive told the police...city and county. My nephews dad is state highway police, he told me unless its reported or witnessed there isn't much else they can do. They are useless. I imagine the sick shits are doing it in the wee hours, its a pretty dead stretch at night. I really want to catch them.
****! Yeah, police around here are nearly completely worthless.

Just don't get hurt trying to catch the bastards. They might not have a problem taking a pot shot at you since they know the police won't do anything to them without undenialable proof handed to them on a silver plater. Then the prosecutor will just allow them the plead guilty to something minor because it's easier to do for them. And, they are back to their dirty deeds.

****! Yeah, police around here are nearly completely worthless.

Just don't get hurt trying to catch the bastards. They might not have a problem taking a pot shot at you since they know the police won't do anything to them without undenialable proof handed to them on a silver plater. Then the prosecutor will just allow them the plead guilty to something minor because it's easier to do for them. And, they are back to their dirty deeds.
I'll be like super stealth.

I've talked to 2 counties humane society. Ive told the police...city and county. My nephews dad is state highway police, he told me unless its reported or witnessed there isn't much else they can do. They are useless. I imagine the sick shits are doing it in the wee hours, its a pretty dead stretch at night. I really want to catch them.
I hope you can catch them,that's so sad,no animal should go through that,it always makes me sad to hear about animal abuse.

You mean like this: Ha! Ha!

iu

Well, you can, but it can get pretty dangerous. I've been held up 4 times in my life, one at gunpoint, aleays fought them. Got lucky. As cruel as people may be, you have to ask yourself if it's worth the risk. Especially for your loved ones.
As enraging as it may be and infuriating, best let the people trained for it do their jobs. The asshats always slip up eventually.

The tolling of bells from somewhere near where I live - I assume a church, honoring the life of Queen Elizabeth II. I didn't count how many tolls, but it went on for a bit - I imagine there were 96.

Came as a bit of a surprise honestly, as this is such a redneck area where I live - it was a touching moment. :cry:

Last edited:
Hahah I knew you were a smart lady ;)
Haha. And this is why I have an editor at work. . . :LOL:

I was thinking of the bells in our 'clock tower' downtown - obviously not true church bells (in fact, they're digital), but they do chime on the hour - this didn't sound like that though. I'm going to edit that sentence myself so I don't continue to sound like a moron, heh!

**** cat allergies. Havent cried in years, now I'd put the leave Britney alone girl to shame

Latest posts

Back