What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahsatan said:
I messed up.😿😿😿

How so? Because if it's just putting up a reply after me and/or Cucoboth - I don't see that as a problem. (That includes you, Finished).

As to me? I woke up crying. It happens sometimes.

[quote="I']
ahsatan said:
I messed up.😿😿😿

How so? Because if it's just putting up a reply after me and/or Cucoboth - I don't see that as a problem. (That includes you, Finished).

[/quote]

i fresia up at relationships with people.

Sorry u woke up crying. so did i.

ahsatan said:
I\ said:
ahsatan said:
I messed up.😿😿😿

i fresia up at relationships with people.

Sorry u woke up crying. so did i.

Do you want to talk about it?

Had to try calling another of those crisis line things. It wasn’t good. Like talking to a robot really. Unemotional and didn’t understand, and then just said to keep trying the same things I have been trying most of the past 44 years.

So yeah. That was my only real contact with another person for 2 weeks.

I'] [quote='ahsatan'] not really.too depressed. thanks though. [/quote] Fair enough.  You're not alone said:
Had to try calling another of those crisis line things. It wasn’t good. Like talking to a robot really. Unemotional and didn’t understand, and then just said to keep trying the same things I have been trying most of the past 44 years.

So yeah. That was my only real contact with another person for 2 weeks.

Sorry that hotline didn't help.🤗I don't really think those hotlines tend to help.😿[/hr]

DanboardHug.png

For Ahsatan and Missbehave

MissBehave said:
😔 Feeling so broken. So damaged.

That's my mantra ;) 

Something made me log in after a LONG time away from the forum.
I see some familiar members and lots of new ones.

Nothing's really changed for me, except that time has gone by and I am still lonely, trying my best to move forward in life without falling too far backwards, and dealing with this virus thing that is making everything go kablooey.

Anyway..MissBehave, I understand. I do.
I think I have finally come to the conclusion that I have always been that way - so broken, so damaged. 
I get a refresher course when a wave of depression crashes over me. Thankfully, the latest wave ebbed out to sea rather quickly!

ABrokenMan said:
MissBehave said:
😔 Feeling so broken. So damaged.

That's my mantra ;) 

Something made me log in after a LONG time away from the forum.
I see some familiar members and lots of new ones.

Nothing's really changed for me, except that time has gone by and I am still lonely, trying my best to move forward in life without falling too far backwards, and dealing with this virus thing that is making everything go kablooey.

Anyway..MissBehave, I understand. I do.
I think I have finally come to the conclusion that I have always been that way - so broken, so damaged. 
I get a refresher course when a wave of depression crashes over me. Thankfully, the latest wave ebbed out to sea rather quickly!

Ohh. I'm sorry you feel the same way. Sucks up be this way. Lol 😞😂
It does seem to come in waves. Some weeks I manage to focus on the good stuff and others just feels like an ongoing hell. I like your sea analogy. 🌊
How are you feeling now? 
*jedi mind sending you good thoughts*

Someone else's Pain, and mine not getting through correctly anymore.... Ever. It seems....

Another day with nobody to talk with. Of feeling ignored and invisible. But also know that nobody gives a honeysuckle.

being alive. that's fun

Cucuboth said:
Another day with nobody to talk with. Of feeling ignored and invisible. But also know that nobody gives a honeysuckle.

Sorry u feel that way. Hard to find decent people.

Latest posts

Back