What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahsatan said:
being alive. that's fun

Cucuboth said:
Another day with nobody to talk with. Of feeling ignored and invisible. But also know that nobody gives a honeysuckle.

Sorry u feel that way. Hard to find decent people.

Yep. It sure is. Everywhere just seems to be a dead end.

The frustration of trying to find someone, somewhere, to even just talk with. The only time anyone responds or replies, they just turn out to be scammers. Blocking them and the ones who try to ram religion down my throat.

Just feel invisible, as if I don’t really exist.

More rejection in groups. More being ignored trying to find people to talk with. So went for a walk, and seemed to be just passing so many couples and families .... just the things I have always wanted, but seemingly will never have.

Family troubles. I could cry again. Wouldn't make a difference though. They'd still be there.

My Ex... We had a 6 year relationship which ended when I caught her cheating on me, and I was too young with too much pride to work it out. Simply could not erase those images of her and him in our bed from my mind... Haven't seen her in 7 years since, but she noticed me with my wife and kids in a shopping mall a week ago and sent me an email:

"...I am also married and having a daughter. I have a loving husband, but I never forgot you... When I saw you today I wished that some parallel universe existed where that was me besides you... with our kids..."

And that cut me deep... because a big part of me would probably want the same...

But its not happening. Both of us have families and it would be too selfish to hurt so many people now. We had our chance and were not strong enough. Nobody else now deserves to be hurt because of us.

Latest posts

Back