What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nothing yet but it's still early 😬

Edit: Crying now. Fed up of everything as usual. I've been trying to learn skills to have more control over my emotions but 🤷‍♀️
It's funny I can listen to someone like Eckhart Tolle or Tara Brach and be like 'Yeah, that's right!' Reality is that I'm a hot mess and want to die.

Last edited:
My cat. We are temporarily separated while I try to start a new life in a new area. I got her for the weekend, and she would not leave my side. She's safe with another person she loves, but I still miss her.

A thread about pedophilia and a sad story about a young girl who deserved a far better life than the one she was given.

Doing a top up at the Petrol Station mid budget ☹😭 and I still have two unforeseen trips to make this week.

Nothing yet. I don't cry every day. I think I do more now since I've been going through inner work & healing. I'm a multi abuse survivor. Living alone, I can process things more & let my emotions happen. Though, it's usually not about past experiences. I can get teary to full on sobbing & wailing about different things.

I cried on the inside today as I watched happy attractive people on a beach. I was trying to read about how medieval mythology formed the seeds of modernity's relationship to love while other people were...loving each other. Sad really. Some things are predestined and unavoidable. Once you know your story is just honeysuckle it's better to die asap. Easier said than done though.

I don't cry, I mean.. I can..I have but not in decades. If I could cry I would've this morning. There seems to be some sick sons of bitches throwing animals, mostly kittens and puppies, out on the highway. This has been going on for several months now. Every time I go to work there's a new one on the road or beside it. Sometimes when I can't sleep at night I'll ride down there knowing the chances of me catching them in the act are slim to none but I still go. What the hell? It can't hurt. Anyway this morning, but not last night, there were 2 kittens. So they did it some time between 8pm and 8am. Its disgusting and it makes me angry.

I don't cry, I mean.. I can..I have but not in decades. If I could cry I would've this morning. There seems to be some sick sons of bitches throwing animals, mostly kittens and puppies, out on the highway. This has been going on for several months now. Every time I go to work there's a new one on the road or beside it. Sometimes when I can't sleep at night I'll ride down there knowing the chances of me catching them in the act are slim to none but I still go. What the hell? It can't hurt. Anyway this morning, but not last night, there were 2 kittens. So they did it some time between 8pm and 8am. Its disgusting and it makes me angry.
We sometimes have poachers here, they go after cats too for thier fur. One day a cat of mine dissapeared, and i think thats what happened cause i couldnt find her anywhere.
I feel a intense hatred for these kinds of people. Relentlessly cruel physchopaths.

And it didnt make but cry, but relentlessly cruel psychopaths taking aim at me again.

Would it do any good to maybe contact the local humane society? Maybe they could get the police to watch the area more. Animal cruelty is a crime.

Would it do any good to maybe contact the local humane society? Maybe they could get the police to watch the area more. Animal cruelty is a crime.
I've talked to 2 counties humane society. Ive told the police...city and county. My nephews dad is state highway police, he told me unless its reported or witnessed there isn't much else they can do. They are useless. I imagine the sick shits are doing it in the wee hours, its a pretty dead stretch at night. I really want to catch them.

Latest posts

Back