What made you laugh today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"FOUL!!! SHE PICKED IT UP WITH HER ELBOW!"

"ICE BOX! ICE BOX! ICE BOX!"

HoodedMonk said:
It doesn't explain how to get from point A to B.

It feels like this:

d6d.jpg

Watching a little tv last night before bed. The programme had some adult content, but it also had a person in the corner doing sign language. Let's just say the actions for some of adult conversation was hilarious.

A friends grown up son said "If Trump can become President, then I can get a girlfriend".

While reading Reddit's "Today I learned" section, I learned that The former members of Hanson found their own brewery (Hanson Brothers Beer Company) and named one of their beers "Mmmhops."  :D

[youtube]h6CcxJQq1x8[/youtube] this always puts a smile on my face.. ^.^

Trump haters protesting on the streets and getting arrested for vandalizing cars,businesses etc.Good job Hillary supports, the results won't change and you have a mark on your background check.

Oh and you destroying a business establishment in protest and not considering that the people that work there needs to work to make a living.

The supermoon - 'the biggest and brightest moon since 1948' but where is it?!!

I searched all over the night sky for it but I couldn't see it and then I saw the funny side and fell about laughing!

Mm hmm. The same person can't own up to her fault from a few years ago but still telling people what to do out of spite. Good going princess.

My brother has been playing FF VII all morning and can't beat the Emerald Weapon even with the Knights of the round. lol

My teenaged homeroom boys. Told them they weren't getting homework this week. They got so excited that their laughs became unintendedly high pitched.

Ahh those silly kids...

A neighbourhood mother was pushing her kid in his little truck stroller thingamajig and she was singing "The Wheels on the Bus".

Latest posts

Back