What made you laugh today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something the host said on The Apprentice: You're Fired!

I don't remember what it was now, but it made me lol like a lunatic. Ugh... 'lol'.

League member in DCUO league chat talking about an expensive health food store they went to. They saw soy toilet products and though, when did my toilet become a vegetarian. Our league leader responds "My toilet is a meat eater for sure"

My mouthy colleague who thinks hes hot honeysuckle fell up some stairs hehehe.

and Ive recently started watching how i met your mother... for those of you whove seen it season 3 thanksgiving or "slapsgiving" so **** funny haha

"You look like a cupcake that got shat out of a unicorn."

Roflmao. That was referred to my dressing in GTA5.

ladyforsaken said:
"You look like a cupcake that got shat out of a unicorn."

Roflmao. That was referred to my dressing in GTA5.

Oh man.  I've never played it yet but I've played other GTA games and found them hilarious.  Would have loved to see your character, haha

What made me laugh today?

[youtube]KP_YpMBYttM[/youtube]

Trying to roll over in Fleece sheets with now two braces on - both of which have large velcro tabs which the sheets like to stick to. The fits of laughter was more exhausting than the unraveling. I'll need a plan B tonight. Thank goodness it's temporary.

Pathfinder said:
Trying to roll over in Fleece sheets with now two braces on - both of which have large velcro tabs which the sheets like to stick to.  The fits of laughter was more exhausting than the unraveling.  I'll need a plan B tonight.  Thank goodness it's temporary.

Hope you are ok x

Hi

I've just been watching Elf on the TV. Very funny  :D

giphy.gif

I was looking up this expression "bought the farm" today -made me larf poor mrs tiggywinkle!               

[size=medium]Bought The Farm
[/size]

Passed away. Expired. Vacated this worldly plain. Snuffed it.
Also Throw a seven

[size=medium]Mrs Tiggywinkle? It's PC Bobs, here. I'm afraid I have some upsetting news. Your husband was crossing the M4 and, well I'm afraid he bought the farm. Squashed flatter than a witch's tit. He was.
We scraped Him up as best we could. He's in this bucket. I shouldn't look if I were you

[/size]

Latest posts

Back