What made you laugh today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My son makes me laugh. Last night he showed me this story he was working on about time traveling to the past and preventing "insignificant" people from existing. Its this whole team of people in the present that go through this process based on personal prejudices. I was like yeah so you are channeling Hitler? He reasoned that away and said his group was humane. What's the name of this group I ask. He says PCP. Oh, so its all just a drug induced experience? He said what? drugs? No!! What are you even talking about? PCP...population control police. He draws all these pictures for the story like a comic book. The pictures are amazing.

Me: I didn't sleep.
My boss: I can tell.
Me: 😳🤔 How? 🤷‍♂️
My boss: Because you sound like you're drunk, but you smell like fruity energy drinks.
Me: 😳 I'm the dude! I'm supposed to be reading YOUR mind! 😂
My boss: 😂

I thought I saw a snake while I was cleaning one of the flower beds. I ran and screamed for my son to come quick. He is wearing his boxers, boots, and one of my PINK pullovers. It was a snake and he killed it for me but more importantly I've been looking for that pullover for months and he's had it. Does he care its not for boys? Not at all.

I was having coffee on the patio and I hear a stream. I go to investigate and there my son stands with his back to me pissing on my buddleia bush.
Me: what are you doing?
My son: emptying my bladder, do you mind!
Me: is something wrong with your bathroom
My son: Mother!.....just....ugh!!
He actually thought I was going to walk away.
I don't get the peeing outside thing.

Latest posts

Back