What made you laugh today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
e953d3ea66b3cfbe1e440ba2f9cb43a9.jpg

It really does look like her though. šŸ˜‚

Yesterday I was on my sonā€™s every move and word. I talked to him but mostly I hugged and kissed him constantly. During my last hug of the night he said ā€œare you dying?ā€ I laughed and said no but in all honesty I may not be able to live without him.

someone said I must be some girl called Princessfails or falls or something on some other random forum because she messages like me and I thoughtā€¦ like me? I hope you know I donā€™t have the monopoly on poor grammar and spelling šŸ˜‚ idk really made me laugh.

I was just driving out of our yard and along our street when I noticed that the young kids on the corner had drawn a long line with chalk following the gutter. For a split second I became a Karen in my head and thought to myself ā€œWhy do they have to dirty up the road like that?ā€ I laughed to myself saying out loud ā€œDirty up the road. Dirty up the road? The road. Dirtying a road!ā€ It was just a head thing. šŸ˜‚

Sister conversation.
"Sis, you're gaming. I don't wanna go yo work, let's trade places".
"No, go to work. Your turn, I said the same thing this morning. We're like, tag teaming here"
"You're such a cow".
"MOO. Now git"
šŸ˜†

Latest posts

Back