What made you laugh today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swear the convo with the boiler man went

Him: I have assessed everything, just need to speak to the homeowner to discuss the final quote
Me: I am the homeowner :)
Him: Oh no, your landlord sweetie...
Me: I dont have one... I am the homeowner...
Him: JEEEEEEESUSSS homeowners are getting younger and youngeerrrrr sorry love.

Like... lol I felt about 12...

Turned the television on. First thing on whatever was on before I changed it was: "Administrative Consultant? You mean the guy whose job it is to tell other people what's wrong with their problem solving?"

I mean, yeah. 🤷‍♂️😂

Elderly lady is asking bookshop owner about a book. After telling her he has never read the book she says, "well I want throbbing cocks and not bulging manhood. If the book disappoints I'm bringing it back.".......he is blown away thinking to himself
"When did pensioners become so vulgar?"
Funny books they are.

Nothing yet but I haven't been up very long. I'll try to check back in later in the day. I'm smiling though, as I type. 🌞

I feel kinda bad laughing at this because it's obvious he wasn't in a good state of mind, but at the same time...well...see for yourself...

Yeah, I felt uncomfortable laughing at it too, proper car crash telly.

In Blighty we have a long traditional of highly talented actors who are/were shameless drunks. My favourite was always Ollie Reed.

The Mortal Kombat theme, but every other beat is missing.
And if you kick the closed captions on, it actually gets even more hilarious because of how it interprets it. 😁😂

It's unbelievable ... it's fantastic ... it gets people by surprise ... some people are disgusted ... I think it's great

Latest posts

Back