What made you laugh today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sister made me laugh and then one of my daughters posted something on Messenger that made me laugh as well. And then there was that joke that someone said on a game I'm presently playing, good laugh too.

Last edited:
My little old dog trying to chase a black race horse.What was he thinking,fight him,shag him,I know he's never had it away ,except my sisters leg and he's eighty now but think he should lower sights to a poodle or something 🤔

A joke my housemate made. I like her humour. Can't express it here (and in english), but it was about the colour green and different opinions about nice and ugly green colours.

This is a little TMI but I was on the throne and had a serious case of gas, I was trying not to let it all out at once because people in the house would hear it reverberate inside that porcelain containment unit. The problem was that as I let it out slowly it seemed like it wasn't going to end and it started to make me laugh. I tried to keep my laughing in but it started to make my expulsion of gas sound even funnier. It was so good when it was over.

Latest posts

Back