What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Olivia24 said:
FunkyBuddha said:
"Ten billion, two hundred thirty four million, six hundred fifty four thousand one hundred twenty four."

If thats your  bank acct  no wonder you are smiling.

Now that's funny.

I've smiled twice today now, my face is gonna break. :p

I went for a morning walk, and happened to look up at just the right time to see two hawks in a tree. I think they were Cooper's Hawks. Glad to see them still around, I hadn't seen too much of them this year.

A free redneck car wash... had to resupply at the store today, and a nice rain squall hit as I was leaving my home. Rain washed most of the dirt and dust off 'The Mighty Camry'---now she looks like a million bucks, lol. Not that anyone here in Redneck Land judges other folks by what they drive, or by how clean they keep their ride, 10-4? But a free redneck car wash? I'll take it... lol.  :rolleyes: 

P.S. Picked up heaps of rotgut vino at the store, now I'm sippin' chilled Chardonnay as I toast Mother Nature for doing such a fine job of cleaning the car... okay, maybe I'm swiggin' instead of sippin', but y'all catch my drift, lol. It's too early in the day to POUND the rotgut vino, so swiggin' will work... CHEERS!!!   :)

The crazy antics of my cats... especially Crackhead, that cat is so damned funny! He EARNED that moniker too: he's always fidgeting and knocking stuff over (like an actual crackhead), he zooms around the house at a million miles per hour (like an actual crackhead), he gets a wild look in his eyes before he does crazy honeysuckle (like an actual crackhead), etc. But he's still a cool cat, and a little craziness is acceptable in this crazy ol' world! It's never DULL around here with these cats, that's for goddam sure!!!  :cool:

^ Ha! ha! Cats can be so much fun. I used to get mine all wound up. I'd chase him around and then he would chase me around. Like yours, he'd get that crazy look. His pupils would get huge and then zoom. He was gone. Sometimes I would catch him, hold him down, rub his belly, let go, and away he went again. Mine would play fetch with me too. Do any of your cats do that?

They don't really 'fetch' the toys I toss... I call it 'Bowling for Kittehs' when I hurl the jingle balls down the central passageway of our home, the cats all pile up on one another as they chase the balls, lol. Dumbasses will wind up sprawled all over the carpet... it's pretty funny. Tiger has the makings of an excellent soccer player, he has serious skills when it comes to working the ball downfield, lol.   :cool:

Some hysterically funny thoughts ran through my mind while I watched a YouTube video and they made me smile from ear to ear. But I can't share them on this forum because they are politically taboo.

Got 2 nice "tropical" shirts from my brother for my birthday. They both fit well. Don't get me wrong, I still like my band t-shirts and graphic tees of fandoms and other things, but I've come to realize that I do also like to look a little bit sharp from time to time.

Also, I managed to hold at a 35" waistline for the month, even after birthday week. So I'm happy about that.

Latest posts

Back