What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The picture of my brother at his prom when he was younger, he was so proud to be able to go, he died 3-4 years ago being able to see him happy gives me a sense of piece... that he is somewhere finally that he doesn't have to suffer... :) have a great day... I guess that don't make sense, but I smiled

The picture of my brother at his prom when he was younger, he was so proud to be able to go, he died 3-4 years ago being able to see him happy gives me a sense of piece... that he is somewhere finally that he doesn't have to suffer... :) have a great day... I guess that don't make sense, but I smiled
That makes sense to me 🙂

I was at Walmart to use their free Wifi and pickup up some things I really didn't need. I went up front to use the self checkout. But, almost all of them were closed. All the open registers had lines behind them. I smiled, set my stuff down on a shelf, and walked out without spending any money. Thank you Walmart. :)

I was at Walmart to use their free Wifi and pickup up some things I really didn't need. I went up front to use the self checkout. But, almost all of them were closed. All the open registers had lines behind them. I smiled, set my stuff down on a shelf, and walked out without spending any money. Thank you Walmart. :)
Walmart is my enemy. No one will go to Wal-Mart with me anymore because they know some honeysuckle is going to pop off. My last trip to walmart ended with me stalking loss prevention lady. When she stopped to talk to another loss prevention person I politely asked her why she followed me for 15 minutes. Its not my fault they move honeysuckle around every 6 months and you cant find anything. When she denied being loss prevention I said I was calling the cops because I felt threatened by her following me. When she asked me to calm down I explained that if she were better at her job we wouldn't be having this discussion. It all ended with a few stares and confused looks.

Walmart is my enemy. No one will go to Wal-Mart with me anymore because they know some honeysuckle is going to pop off. My last trip to walmart ended with me stalking loss prevention lady. When she stopped to talk to another loss prevention person I politely asked her why she followed me for 15 minutes. Its not my fault they move honeysuckle around every 6 months and you cant find anything. When she denied being loss prevention I said I was calling the cops because I felt threatened by her following me. When she asked me to calm down I explained that if she were better at her job we wouldn't be having this discussion. It all ended with a few stares and confused looks.
Okay. I totally get where you are coming from. BUT, you have to KNOW never to speak to any Walmart employees. They aren't going to be or get better at their job. ALso you can't reason with them. I've tried many times and have never gotten anywhere. They are highered to work for unreasonable wages, unreasonable managers, unreasonable customers, and unreasonable demands. You can't expect them to still be able to function as normal human beings.

When you shop at Walmart you have to pretend it's like your own back cabinet. You just select what's actually there even if it's in the wrong place or doesn't have a price on it, go to the front and check yourself out, and when the price comes back incorrectly you just ignore it. It's still cheap. Don't allow it to upset you. You cannot question anything or you will go nuts trying to rationalize it with one of the employees. It's taken me years to understand that. But, now I do.

If you follow those few steps shopping at Walmart becomes enjoyable. If at any point a problem arrises just set everything down or walk away from your shopping cart and leave the store. It's just not worth getting upset.

Last edited:
Watching my 17 year old get happy when he realized I had gotten him the Drumstick Ice cream cones he enjoys. I smiled as he closed his eyes and ate his ice cream cone like it was the best thing he'd ever had. I was in a pretty funky mood until this moment.

guy on a different forum just wrote: fancy seeing my **** .. hahaha lmao who the hell writes that to a stranger :D no hii how are you or anything.. im dying of laughter here :D
I'm sorry. But I really wanted you to see it. 😈

My son asked me if I wanted to go to gym with him this morning. Nothing new, but... this time I said yes. Cool beans? Right...yes! So when asked why the change I explain that I want to feel better and get back to some idea of fit. He interprets that as 'so you want to get some mojo flowing? Tired of the aint gettin none blues?'. I laugh because its funny...he really likes Austin powers, well all things mike myers...and because there is truth to it.

Latest posts

Back