What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My son being a cheeky little flirt chatting up the cashier at the grocery store tonight. Is it crazy that I am proud of him? So cute, he complimented her hair. I sorta giggled when she shot back "What do you like about it." (Yep, she's a feisty one)...his response...."because it looks like fluffy pom poms."....yes he did, yes he did, yes he did say it..... and she smiled. I had to walk away.

My son being a cheeky little flirt chatting up the cashier at the grocery store tonight. Is it crazy that I am proud of him? So cute, he complimented her hair. I sorta giggled when she shot back "What do you like about it." (Yep, she's a feisty one)...his response...."because it looks like fluffy pom poms."....yes he did, yes he did, yes he did say it..... and she smiled. I had to walk away.
I pray for moments like these with my future son 😇✨

Yeah, but he'll also be selling naked pictures of you to all his friends as the "hot mom." Don't be surprised if your panties keep coming up missing either. Boys will be boys. Ha! ha!
That's so funny. I got into big trouble when my oldest sister found out I had been selling pictures of her to the boys around my age.

My son, of course, brings a big toothy smile to my face everyday. This morning when coming back from riding bikes I watch as he speeds up only to put his foot down so he can slide the back tire around, look down and say "like a glove." Yes he has been channeling Ace Ventura. When I roll in he says "that was not instant replay worthy."

Latest posts

Back