What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My friend and I were both startled by a rocket that exploded overhead. My friend filmed this and on this video we can both be heard shouting "oh" loudly as we were startled. The moment was so funny to me and how we sound on the video, I still lmao. Her face was hilarious.

Attachments

• VID-20230101-WA0003.mp4
    6.3 MB
Im not one to be offended by name calling. Ive had plenty of people try to insult me. Usually I laugh it off. Christmas day my sister said...well she said a bunch of honeysuckle but what stood out was that I behaved like I came from poor white trash. So at the hoity toity end of year celebration, to the snobs that didnt know me I introduced myself as "Fancy". I made a point to wear red because she hates red on me. I do too but I love her disgust more. My one purpose was to mess up her evening. I smile even now, hours later, because she will never learn. It was 3 hours of me watching her nervously waiting for me to embarrass her.

My parents forgave me today.I apologized to them for the pain I put them through in the past.I disrespected them a lot and learned that was wrong to do.They are proud of me since I got out of prison last year.Dad shown me this too,reminds of me and I give back to the police too,

Im not one to be offended by name calling. Ive had plenty of people try to insult me. Usually I laugh it off. Christmas day my sister said...well she said a bunch of honeysuckle but what stood out was that I behaved like I came from poor white trash. So at the hoity toity end of year celebration, to the snobs that didnt know me I introduced myself as "Fancy". I made a point to wear red because she hates red on me. I do too but I love her disgust more. My one purpose was to mess up her evening. I smile even now, hours later, because she will never learn. It was 3 hours of me watching her nervously waiting for me to embarrass her.
Ha! hA! Passive Agressive! Ha! ha!

Okay. What made me smile today was going for a beautiful walk this morning even though it was really foggy. It made it just nice and peaceful and calm. Sorry. That's all I've got. 🤔

Okay. What made me smile today was going for a beautiful walk this morning even though it was really foggy. It made it just nice and peaceful and calm. Sorry. That's all I've got. 🤔
What the hell is wrong with that?

Getting a letter from a former cell mate I had when I did my time in prison.She is glad I am doing great changing my life around.She is still in serving a life sentence without parole,stabbed a man to death.Was like me hanging around the wrong crowd and taught me a good lesson.Going to visit her on Friday.

Not today but yesterday - I got a chance to talk to my brother on the phone and wish him a Happy New Year. We talked about what we did on New Year's Eve, and reminisced about New Year's Eves past.

I miss the old days, I know it's cliche to say but it seemed like they really would last forever, that things would always be that way. Now that those times are gone, sometimes I look back and think, ****, we really were lucky after all, life really was good growing up.

At least it's nice to stay in touch.

My dogs happy to see me after 3 days of me not being home. They shook their butts and sniffed mine. Once they were satisfied it was in fact me they were all over me with kisses. They've been right by me since I got home.

Latest posts

Back