What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not having to deal with people.

A rare day when I have sofa surfed throughout day. Peppered with copious snacking. And only disturbed by dog duties.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201118-214503_kindlephoto-274439420.png
    Screenshot_20201118-214503_kindlephoto-274439420.png
    205.1 KB · Views: 0
It looks like I've held steady at my weight (about 164 pounds) and my waistline (about 35 inches).

I would like to completely eliminate my stomach fat rolls. I haven't quite done that yet, although I have reduced them by a lot. But, I did achieve my fitness goals for the year.

Last edited:
I came home at just the right time to see a big red fox in the backyard today. It was about dusk, and just as I walked to the gate, I saw the fox wiggle through the gap where the fences meet, and take off through the neighbors' yard behind our house. 🦊
That's so cool, I've never seen a fox in the wild!

You can't live in London without spotting an urban fox ( or three ) or a bloody grey squirrel. The government have even come up with laws on how to tackle them, https://www.gov.uk/guidance/foxes-moles-and-mink-how-to-protect-your-property-from-damage

I'm a wee bit disappointed you can't legally use explosives to get rid of them 😥
There are no foxes where I'm from and I've never seen one here, don't know why. We had two silver ones at the sanctuary I worked at. Of course, I think they're adorable but I'm sure they can be a pest...but how though? They're so cute!

Except for ransacking all the bins on rubbish day I don't think they're that much of a pest, I'm pretty sure if it hadn't been for our large fox population London would've been overrun by rats during lockdown.

Except for ransacking all the bins on rubbish day I don't think they're that much of a pest, I'm pretty sure if it hadn't been for our large fox population London would've been overrun by rats during lockdown.
I have both, an old rat running around, eating apples in daylight and a fox sleeping sometimes in the garden in the sun. The rat is crazy. He chased magpies recently and ate an apple in front of a cat. This is England, things are different.

PXL_20211026_102447734~2.jpg

Last edited:
I have both, an old rat running around, eating apples in daylight and a fox sleeping sometimes in the garden in the sun. The rat is crazy. He chased magpies recently and ate an apple in front of a cat. This is England, things are different.

View attachment 3230
Hahahah that's nuts. My cat is frightened of rats if he sees one in the garden he runs and hides under the bed.

Yesterday I saw a bunch of pigeons ( flock? ) outside the takeaway eating fried chicken! is that not cannibalism?

Latest posts

Back