What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's so cool, I've never seen a fox in the wild!

I wouldn't say that they're common, but I've seen them from time to time, mostly at dusk.

It's kind of strange to me, because I wouldn't say I live in the country. I live in the suburbs, there's a lot of houses, traffic, and human activity. Not a lot of wild places to hide away from people or go unnoticed. I wonder where the foxes and coyotes manage to live around here.

I was able to get on the ferry with no wait. There was a long line of cars waiting for the ferry, but as soon as I arrived the ferry pulled up, and everybody boarded with no wait.

What made me smile today?

Looking at where I was in terms of fitness at the start of the year, to where I am at the end of the year. I'm still not in great shape, but I did improve on all fronts.

Going into the year I was at 26:30 for 5K, only 14 pushups, only 20 rollups, and I could only do easy abs successfully.

My bests are now 24:13 for 5K, 40 pushups, 76 rollups, and I'm able to do easy, medium, and hard abs - as well as meeting my weight and waistline goals. So it's no exaggeration to say that at the very least, I'm in better shape now than I was at the start of the year.

Bar owner kicking out a patron that was being a jerk to me.Mom was with me,had lunch with her there.He was hitting on me begging me to go on a date with him.Was told no and punched him in the genitals hard.Owner told him to leave and not to come back.l know the owner very well,he has been taking care of problems on the spot.One was when l walked in and an ex bartender told me kids are not allowed in seeing l looked like a kid wanting a beer.The owner told her l am an adult and l showed my lD.

^ What? Do you continually use the same calendar every year and write over last year's notations? ;)

iu

Latest posts

Back