What made you think WTF today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Games

Reaction score
Little boy talking with his mate over mobile phone Skype who is in isolation with his family.

Bloke driving along with his mate holding a fence panel to the roof of a car,no rope with it flapping in the wind.

Two blokes fighting over a bag of pasta.

Getting stampeded by a hoard of people in the store, then realizing that i am between them and the toilet paper aisle.

Minus said:
Getting stampeded by a hoard of people in the store, then realizing that i am between them and the toilet paper aisle.

Ok Minus ,hope you were ok must have been well frightening :(.Last time I got some was lucky driving past a corner shop in a wealthy area of London saw loads of people rushing to their cars with packs under their arms so pulled over quickly, was lucky only few left.Last week at my local they delivered a pallet load and it got pulled apart in minutes the lady behind the till was still in shock about it. :(

I just wasn't thinking.  With the shortened hours of stores and the panic shopping, a crowd builds up before the doors open. When the doors do open, a good number of them race to the back as fast as they can in the hopes that there is toilet paper to grab.

Now i know not to be anywhere on that path until that initial wave of people passes.  

I was told by an employee that one day last week they got in 15 pallets of toilet paper.  It was all gone before the day was over.

[youtube]ph9OHf_utY8[/youtube]

The F-F....
These people are chopping heads of live birds and frogs with their teeth, and eating it right away!!!! 😨😨😨
Like one would eat a carrot or a sugar cane...

And cooking live dogs... 😨😨😨
This is sickening.
😡😡
MY heart is beating twice as fast watching the video.
Can't unsee it. 😢

people hoarding all the name brand toilet paper and having to settle for shitty generic paper which is like sand paper.

Why my friend's neighbor informed him after the fact that she was around someone who tested positive for a highly infectious virus. She should have told him over the phone before asking him to go over... Smug fug, you knew exactly what you were doing. I'm not scared of this, yet even I'm taking precautions for it now.

Covid-19-and-coke-org.jpg

“No, cocaine does NOT protect against COVID-19."

"The French government was forced to tell people that cocaine does not cure COVID-19, the illness caused by the coronavirus, to dispel widely circulated misinformation spreading online.

In response to doctored images suggesting that cocaine "kills" the coronavirus being shared thousands of times on Twitter over the past week, the French health ministry tweeted ... "No, cocaine does NOT protect against COVID-19. ..."

M_also_lonely said:
The F-F....
These people are chopping heads of live birds and frogs with their teeth, and eating it right away!!!! 😨😨😨
Like one would eat a carrot or a sugar cane...

And cooking live dogs... 😨😨😨
This is sickening.
😡😡
MY heart is beating twice as fast watching the video.
Can't unsee it.  😢
i've seen that honeysuckle b4.🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
It kills me . I can't watch it all.😟😟😟😟
It haunts me for sure.😿😿😿😿😿
Boiling live animals and eating them alive. Idk why this world is so very  very cruel.

Minus said:
Covid-19-and-coke-org.jpg

“No, cocaine does NOT protect against COVID-19."

"The French government was forced to tell people that cocaine does not cure COVID-19, the illness caused by the coronavirus, to dispel widely circulated misinformation spreading online.

In response to doctored images suggesting that cocaine "kills" the coronavirus being shared thousands of times on Twitter over the past week, the French health ministry tweeted ... "No, cocaine does NOT protect against COVID-19. ..."

LOL Terrible disappointment for people that snort cocaine.

Muhammad Ali fighting Antonio Inoki.......A World champion wrestler , just before he was going to fight Ken Norton

Just WTF.........

Excel London being turned into a giant hospital

A 49 year old woman asking me to show her where the country Africa is. After explaining it is a continent made up of countries she wouldn't believe me. She has even been to Eygpt on holiday.

When someone had an online meltdown and started calling me a c**t troll, just because I simply and politely I might add asked them what the source of their information was, to some figures he was spouting.

Ha Ha----a good laugh---wtf-----postings get hot and hotter....lol Welcome to a new day...ha ha .. priscella

I wish I had that kind of luck usually they forget about my complaint over a item that might not be right---you got four of them--good for you..

I saw a guy riding a unicycle today, he road it over the bridge during morning commuter traffic. He went down the same street where I work and I watched him barely make a right hand turn through the intersection, I thought he was going to bite it. He made it and when I got the green light and went past him and glanced at him in my mirror I swear to god he was on his cell phone. He must have been texting someone about his rocky right hand turn, lol. On a unicycle in morning traffic...

Latest posts

Back