What movies

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Men, I saw a review about it., seems interesting, horror isnt a genre I really like but seems a bit more than just horror, but think it gonna have some grose scenes, which I dont like. And the upcoming film directed by Olivia Wylde, no idea what is about.

Transformers Rise of the Beasts!

It took them long enough but I'm glad they're finally doing a Beast Wars-inspired movie.

How about you, what movies are you looking forward to?

Transformers Rise of the Beasts!

It took them long enough but I'm glad they're finally doing a Beast Wars-inspired movie.

How about you, what movies are you looking forward to?
I stopped watching after the first. It's not robots fighting, it's a cgi jumble of metal pieces trying to poke my eyes out.

I'm looking forwards to the next Indiana Jones. I have a bet out on how many extremely cool heroes from when I was a kid they can strangle, butcher and maim for a payoff 🙄

I stopped watching after the first. It's not robots fighting, it's a cgi jumble of metal pieces trying to poke my eyes out.

I'm looking forwards to the next Indiana Jones. I have a bet out on how many extremely cool heroes from when I was a kid they can strangle, butcher and maim for a payoff 🙄

Oh, I know the Transformers movies are not without their faults/areas for improvement.
But I watch them just for fun, and I am excited to see how they'll work Beast Wars into it - I've been waiting for this a long time, and for a long time thinking that they'd never even do it because it has a smaller fanbase than regular Transformers.

I would see the next Indiana Jones movie too, as well.

But yeah, I also see what you're saying about theaters doing too many sequels, prequels, and reboots instead of taking a chance on a fresh intellectual property. That's the problem, it costs so much money to make a movie these days, the studios want to only take the safest bets.

It would be nice to get a fresh property sometime, even though I'll always love my classic franchises.

How about Avatar? I loved the first one. But, the new one kind of looks stupid. Has anybody seen it yet?

I saw the first one, it was pretty cool, I liked all the designs and I thought the whole thing of plugging your brain into a creature and bonding with them was pretty original.

I'm looking forward to seeing the next one.

Latest posts

Back