What really gives you the creeps?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the fact that the computer sofa chair i sit on is elevated with one of my dads' truck tires and that there is almost definitely a snake somewhere under my computer desk :S

Rocks Im scared of rocks I mean look at them
Benitoite%20Fee%20Dig,%20Oct%2007,%20My%20Big%2079ct,%203x2.5x1.5cm%20Stoneyblue%20Benioite.jpg

This is an incredibly dangerous kind You can tell just look into its eyes mesmerising no?

Not to mention the flying ones......What?o_O

EveWasFramed said:
lmao, her whining voice alone, gives me the creeps!! :p

[youtube]QuKnKiTBYjQ[/youtube]

Spiders, roaches, ants, bees, snakes--basically anything creepy crawly or just bugs in general.

There was a huge ass spider in my closet a few minutes ago..normally I would just trap it and leave it alone until someone came along and killed it for me..but since I didn't want to run the risk of it getting loose and possibly biting my son, I whacked it with a flip flop and the **** thing did not want to die! I had to give it about 5 whacks until the **** thing was finally dead. Then I had the pleasure of cleaning up spiders guts from my closet floor. Exciting.

Stalkers, perverts, online predators etc...urggh that's the reason I never give out too much info online

I lay
if I am sleep, then why am I awake?
like a vegetable
why so uncomfortable suddenly?
must WORK to roll myself off this bed or couch
will I make it through?
must keep trying
could someone please come and move me?
either I yelled a whisper just then, or no one's there... TRY HARDER
plan A success = BOOM
plan A failure = no choice but to execute emergency plan B
I close my eyes, and fall back into a deep slumber.

That's how sleep paralysis goes for me. And sometimes it's hot, which intensifies my level of discomfort. It's not an everyday thing, fortunately. It comes every blue moon. It freaks me out everytime.

Pesky ants.
God those things give me the creeps! I mean they are so small they can crawl on ANY part of your body and you don't even know it!!! God!

EveWasFramed said:
Name something that just ABSOLUTELY gives you the creeps!

Earth...

apollo17_earth.jpg

Don't let the pretty shades of blue lull you into a false sense of security. One slight shift in axis/orbit and your entire family is a permanent popsicle buried in a sheet of ice for 10,000 years.

Try to have a good day anyway...:shy:

friendsvme said:
Pesky ants.
God those things give me the creeps! I mean they are so small they can crawl on ANY part of your body and you don't even know it!!! God!

same same....but rather....I hate all insects!

I swear my mother should have been a cop or a detective. Every time she comes home she watches murder shows. I'm in the living room listening to this and it creeps me out so i turn on the head phones however the louder my headphones are to drown out the shows she puts the tv up louder for her so I loose and go somewhere.

Creeps me out - her weekness for murder show

Knots and needles. Also shrinking, tongue and nipple rings.

When I see something get so tangled up into so many knots it actually used to scare me. I later understood this as my own love for harmony and fear of life getting tangled up into knots from which it would be straightened. I'm no no longer afraid of them, befriend the darkness I suppose... I'm no longer afraid of the dark either.

I don't remember what happened with shrinking, just that it really annoyed me when I was young.

Satyr said:
Ahhhhhh....what a cute wittle fuzzy, wuzzy spidey....who's a cute wittle fuzzzy spidey? You are! Yes you are! Yes you are!

3.gif

Latest posts

Back