What song do you have on repeat right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[youtube]3tOq25vBkso[/youtube]

I love the way the distortion explodes during the chorus.  The lyrics are also something I can relate to a lot right now, as I look back and try to figure things out.

Careless Whisper by both George Michael and Seether...no idea why, I haven't danced since 2006, and never cheated on love before then, well technically later, but not on love

Jessica Simpson covered this song. I can't bring myself to listen to her version yet.

This is why I have to hold myself back from listening to new music...I don't have time to get into a new band right now, but after listening to this song, I want to listen to the Dandy Warhols' whole discography start to finish...

The Dandy Warhols - Not If You Were The Last Junkie On Earth

Do you ever get shivers or goosebumps when listening to music? This reaction always fascinates me. (If you want to learn more this reaction, read this article: https://slate.com/technology/2016/0...might-mean-youre-a-more-emotional-person.html).

I was surprised to learn that not everyone experiences it. I often do, especially listening to music where there's sudden tempo changes or high voices. I love the feeling. Some songs, like this one by Agnes Obel, give me full-body shivers - all the way from tips of my toes to my head. That's why it's on repeat right now. :)

Anyone else get this reaction?

I was looking for a good gloom and doom song the other day, and this popped up. I've only just started exploring this band a little while ago. I am quite in love.

Latest posts

Back