What Ticked You off Today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mercury

Reaction score
Some things in our daily lives tick us off. Anything tick you off today?

Myself, my brother ate all of the **** leftover chicken.

^ **** it! Left over chicken is great!

The skies were very cloudy and dark and my solar panels didn't produce much power. So, I was only able to use my laptop and a few lights.

I'll have to work until late today! Ugh of all days why today!!?? : D It's raining, it's Tuesday, loads of work, I feel tired, weekend is so far away... I'm soooo lazy... : D

MrsLonelyTeabags said:
My floors are white and I have to clean them all the time. I really don’t want to today.

Maybe it's time to paint the floors in a different colour : )

Serenia said:
My son asking for money for Fifa sodding points.

Tell me about kids blowing eye watering amounts for computer game add ons :club:

Having to lift my dog four times onto our bed last nite cause he cant do it himself anymore.

Just Games said:
Serenia said:
My son asking for money for Fifa sodding points.

Tell me about kids blowing eye watering amounts for computer game add ons :club:

It's ridiculous, he watched a tik toker spend £1000 on it the other day and thought it was cool, wtf.

I was slightly ticked off today for sleeping in.

Today? Thankfully nothing. But I didn't deal with the public much. So, maybe I shouldn't have posted. But I have a few minutes of boredom..and then this

I either have a pimple or a stye on my eye and this little ****** is really pissing me off. Warm compresses are just not cutting the mustard.

Latest posts

Back