• Please register and login and join us. Registered members may block ads while they are logged in.

What time did you get out of bed today?

Help Support A LonelyLife forum:

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
8:41 AM

I've managed to get out of waking up past 9 AM most days. But now I need to move through the 8 o'clock hour. I'm not that deep into it yet.

It helps me to get up when I set my alarm well before the actual time I need to be awake at, so I can gather my thoughts and get up gradually.

Last edited:

ringwood

Reaction score
5:20...yeah yeah, I slept in. lol
5:20 a.m., yet you slept in?! What's your usual wake-up time? Why on earth do you get up at such an ungodly hour? Are you a morning person, or just forced to be one?

I'm the latter. Up at 7:00 a.m. to get my son off to school and that's way too damn early. Early mornings should be banned.

TheRealCallie

Princess Pink Love
Reaction score
5:20 a.m., yet you slept in?! What's your usual wake-up time? Why on earth do you get up at such an ungodly hour? Are you a morning person, or just forced to be one?

I'm the latter. Up at 7:00 a.m. to get my son off to school and that's way too damn early. Early mornings should be banned.
I wouldn't call myself a morning person, but I do like getting shit done before the kids wake up.
The cats do often force me to get up, but I usually just wake up between 4 and 5am. Doesn't matter what time I go to sleep, that's what time I wake up.

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
8:46 AM

I'm getting up earlier since I'm making an effort to go to bed earlier. I used to try to read articles until I was all done with them, but lately I've been cutting myself off at 1AM or close to it. I'm on my way but I still haven't totally reset my body clock yet.

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
7:28 AM - and I'm not even tired.

I woke up and went to bed at a reasonable time yesterday, I was tired on time, slept well, and got up feeling OK today, at least in terms of energy level. I had little to no morning fog, even before my coffee. And I ate breakfast instead of skipping it. Going for an earlier bedtime tonight, and an earlier wakeup time tomorrow.

Maybe this will be the time I finally get my body clock right.

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
I went to bed at around 12:40 AM yesterday and woke up at 7:30 AM yesterday morning.

And last night I went to bed at 12:29 AM, and got up at 7:14 AM today, again with little to no morning fog/grogginess. That's three days in a row. I used to struggle with getting up in the morning, because I would stay up until 2 AM at least. But I've been trying to cut back from that. Exercise also helps tire me out on time.

On a side note, getting more sleep also makes me think more clearly, and improves my mood.

Hopefully I can keep making the switch to becoming a morning person.

nhk

Reaction score
11:11am. Online school's giving me an excuse to be lazy nowadays, but I think it's alright to be a bit lazy as long as it isn't impeding your life too much :3

Latest posts