What time did you get out of bed today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally around 6:30am. Had breakfast, went back to bed and got up again about 11.

I've been waking up with the sunrise for a while now. If I sleep past 7 I'm fortunate. I had always been a late sleeper before, rolling out of bed around 11 or 12 and I must say, I don't like being a early riser now. It makes the days SO much longer.
~C

6:00 A.M. --I'm a couple hours off, but it's also my day off, so I mean: Uffda.

Why always 2.30 am? What do you do after getting out of bed?
I don't know why I always wake up at 2.30 - I guess my body clock is on a different time schedule to everyone else! I pass the time by doing stuff like writing, painting, reading and jigsaw puzzles. I've actually learned to enjoy my early mornings, just spending some quiet time by myself while everyone is asleep. The trouble is, by the time everyone else's day starts, I'm exhausted!

I don't know why I always wake up at 2.30 - I guess my body clock is on a different time schedule to everyone else! I pass the time by doing stuff like writing, painting, reading and jigsaw puzzles. I've actually learned to enjoy my early mornings, just spending some quiet time by myself while everyone is asleep. The trouble is, by the time everyone else's day starts, I'm exhausted!
:) My day usually ends while you are waking up then. Well, at least when I don't have to get up early.

I think I enjoy my late evenings for similar reasons as you your early mornings.

Latest posts

Back