What time did you get out of bed today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11.00, hardly ever have a lie in these days. Week off work and recovering from yesterday Day out watching the winners parade and Calvin Harris, what a day.

8:40 AM

I got my run in before the UV rays started getting bad for the next few hours, I've been trying to be more mindful of that since I didn't pay any attention to it before, and I hope I haven't damaged my skin severely. The last thing I need on top of everything else I'm already dealing with, is a preventable illness.

Still, I need to get back to getting up in the 7 o clock hour. I had a good thing going for a little bit and I need to make that my new norm.

‘Too-****-early’ a.m. 😂 (That would be 6 a.m. for all you early birds out there - had to drive my kid to school at 6:30 as he’s going on a band trip this morning).

9:36 AM - not super early but OK for a weekend. I've been feeling pretty tired today since I stayed up til 2:30 AM or so last night. I'm trying to reset my body clock to start fresh tomorrow.

I guess one benefit of being disabled is no regular schedule. That suits me fine. I got up at 9:30 today. That's my usual time. Occasionally it's earlier if I have a morning appt & sometimes it's later if I'm feeling really depressed.

Latest posts

Back