What Using Drugs And Alcohol To Mask My Pain Did To My Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you for those kind words DVEEUS. Thank all of you for the kind posts. Welcome to the forum DVEEUS.

you are very welcome jason...and thank you too...glad to be here...:)

DVEEUS said:
Thank you for those kind words DVEEUS. Thank all of you for the kind posts. Welcome to the forum DVEEUS.

you are very welcome jason...and thank you too...glad to be here...:)
Can I have your car?

SophiaGrace said:
LoneKiller said:
LOL With all of the money I spent on bud in the past, I could probably buy 3 cars.:p

wow buy me one. I've never had a car.
I'd Be Happy To.:D

2240526_5c11_625x1000MARIOCAR.jpg

Quite a few times, over the years, I've wanted to do drugs, never did. I remember a couple hyears ago, I would go around the house looking for things to get high on. I didn't want to buy anything illegal, I didn't know where to and I didn't want to risk getting caught.

I'm glad I didn't do drugs.I do drink occasionally, never been drunk. Sometimes I just think about, I go upstairs to the garage and find some coolers there.In 2008 or 2007, I find a few drinks in the old ffridge in the basement, drank all them, but not in one night. One night, I drand a few coolers, and felt like I was going to throw up, so I stopped drinking.

Latest posts

Back