What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LonelySkye said:
Hi guys. Newbie here. I have a few games i play.
Dead Island is excellent. I have Fallout New Vegas but haven't really played it yet and my friend recently bought me Grand Theft Auto San Andreas that i absolutely love@!
I love violent video games as im.a pacifist vegan irl. LolšŸ˜Š

Hey! Welcome to ALL!
I'm playing San Andreas as well. Really fun game. Have you tried any of the cheats on it? They can corrupt your save file if you save after activating a cheat, but for random 20 minute bouts of violence, it can be pretty cool. You don't have to do much to activate them, just type them in while you play. Here are a few I use:

- uzumymw: Gives you a few weapons, like a rocket launcher
- chittychittybangbang: Makes cars fly. Yes, you can make a car you're driving fly too.
- turnuptheheat: Raises your wanted level to six stars, so you're getting the military tossed at you
- stateofemergency: makes everyone attack everyone

Been playing Civilization IV lately. I'm not very good and I feel it's a bit too complex for me, but something makes me keep coming back to it, trying to figure out good strategies.

EVE Online, GTA IV, Homeworld Remastered, Viridi and Mountain (although Mountain is loosely defined as a "game" as you don't do anything...).

Playing battlefield 4 competitively, and fallout 4 for fun.

Really enjoying fallout 4 not perfect but still a lot of fun. New vegas is a better game.

tumblr_ny90kbsgOP1u27snzo1_400.jpg

I play about 5 minute of soo many different games then re-visit them weeks , if not months later that I'm not sure what can be classed as "currently" playing.

The most recent games that have had my attention are South Park Stick of Truth, Dishonored and Warcraft 3 (campaign).

Just finished Witcher 3. Amazing game. Not a fan of how the ending seemed determined by mostly arbitrary dialogue options and an interpretation of how to go about things with one of the characters though. I inadvertently got that terrible ending. Luckily I had a save I could go back to to fix it. Now I'm playing the first expansion.

So many things. I'm on an indie kick for a while. I get so much more out of them even if some people find them low tech, pretentious and poor value for money. In the last couple of days I've gone through:

TimeFrame
Roundabout
Contradiction
Lyne
Starship Traveller

I also started Never Alone, but I didn't get very far before real life started calling.

AmytheTemperamental said:
lonelyfairy said:
Nothing until Black Desert Online is released. Goodbye life then! :p

That looks fun.

It's really fun! :D I played in the first closed beta and really can recommend it. Just need to wait before it gets finally released~

Latest posts

Back