What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been playing World of Warcraft lately. I guess Second Life isn't really a game but I put it in that category anyway and I've been enjoying shopping and spending time with my friend on there.

I got a bunch of Final Fantasy games on PSN cuz they were on sale. Just started FF XII, and having fun so far. I remember I tried playing FF X years ago but got bored, so I'm hoping I'm a bit more patient with it now I'm older.

I'm also looking forward to Yakuza 7, which from what I know is also gonna be a turn based RPG, so it'll hopefully get me a bit more hyper for that to come out

I'm playing destiny 2 now...
Can't wait for the next expansion to be released !
I'm also eager to try cyperpunk 2077, IF it ever is released xD

Mostly I've been playing:

Call of Duty: Cold War
Elite: Dangerous
FFXIV (the MMO)
Cyberpunk 2077

on PC:
Stardew Valley
World of Warcraft
Atomicrops

On my switch Animal Crossing. But I haven't got on awhile

pc games

lots of steam games:

Seven Days to Die
Stardew Valley
My Time at Portia
Feel the Snow
No Man's Sky
and
Guild Wars 2 (which I'm currently terrible at, but practicing)

xbox one/x series

games I own:
soulcalibur 6
battlefield ww2
cyberpunk
halo master chief collection
doom eternal

on Nintendo switch:
Witcher 3
Zelda hyrule warriors

xbox gamertag add me: SatansScream

switch gamertag add me: Ragian

I bought all the old Tomb Raider games from the 90s and the turn of the century because I never completed any when my brother had them during our childhood years. I only cheated my way through levels and messed around a bit. So I completed the first one legitimately so far...and I also bought and completed Shadow of the Tomb Raider simultaneously. Then I played a lot of House Flipper and Thief Simulator and I didn't expect to like that stuff as much as I did. Had a lot of fun during the holidays.

Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+
Beat Saber
Fall Guys occasionally
Cuphead
Loads of narrative based indie games

Rainbow 6 seige. Risen 3 and control.

Control feels a mix of x-files and a scp story my brother tells me about.

Rainbow 6 is a sweaty game.

Have been playing Valheim on and off lately and completed Unravel today. Sometimes I do like these little puzzle games that are tied together with an interesting concept. It was heartwarming even, almost made me shed a tear with the emotive soundtrack that accompanied it.

Resident Evil 2 Remake. But it's too horrilby. I played an original and it was easier(or I was younger))

Since I got a PS5 and still have no new games that interest on me this console, I decided to make the most of my purchase so I'm re-playing Days Gone right now

Invisibleguy said:
Since I got a PS5 and still have no new games that interest on me this console, I decided to make the most of my purchase so I'm re-playing Days Gone right now

Interest me on this console**

Anyway, going to spend the rest of my Saturday playing PES 2021 now

Latest posts

Back