• Please register and login and join us. Registered members may block ads while they are logged in.

What video game are you currently playing ?

sparkyn98

Reaction score
It did come across as a bit snotty, I apologise for that. Like you say, I guess moderation is key.
Good for you for apologizing! I, too, am 49 and a "gamer girl". However, I also am an avid reader and love going out with my friends to shoot pool and play karaoke or go out on the boat. So, yes, much like everything in life, moderation is key.

For those gamers out there: I just found Sea of Thieves in February and that is my "love" game. However, I'm pretty hooked on Dead by Daylight and also into the story mode of MK11.
SoT was my first 1st person shooter game, so it was quite the learning curve at 49! Lolol

JJW

Reaction score
I did it. Now what?
Now that Joe is a millionaire there is nothing left to do but MAKE HIM GO BROKE!

Buy expensive clothes. Steal cars and soup them up. Commit heinous crimes and bribe the cops. It's a shame there is no gambling, or dropping a bundle on a date. There's nothing like frivolous spending and virtual smut to remind one how insignificant they are. :D

Latest posts