• Please register and login and join us. Registered members may block ads while they are logged in.

What video game are you currently playing ?

Help Support A LonelyLife forum:

ewomack

Reaction score
I played Minecraft on and off for years. It was fantastic. Building cities, large buildings, traveling to the Nether, exploring, etc. Then I realized that my playing times were increasing and increasing and it started to feel more like an impulse than a pleasure. So I uninstalled it for maybe two years. Then I re-installed it and began playing again. This time I played even better than before. I found things quicker, built buildings faster and taller and took care of monsters with even more brutal efficiency. Then I realized that my playing times were increasing and increasing and it started to feel more like an impulse than a pleasure. So I uninstalled it again. Then I wiped my hard drive by upgrading my OS, so I would now have to redownload the game and remember all of my sign-in information to get into that habit again. Hopefully, I won't. I've relegated myself to retro video game, since they mostly come woth built-in time limits. I still thoroughly enjoyed Minecraft, though, but not enough to make it a lifestyle.

Sunless Sky

Reaction score
I played so many games that almost no game excites me anymore.

That being said, I've been playing final fantasy 14 semi-regularly lately. It's not so bad for an mmorpg. It is a hard reccomend though since it only starts getting good the deeper you go into the story. The game rewards you for investing time into it.

Eternitydreamer

Reaction score
I am currently playing what I’ve been playing for years now, Wordscapes. I mostly have to be harassed by ads and watch ads to get coins as I’m dumb but I somehow keep playing it… and a daily crossword game called Crossword (hard to find on App Store). It gives you just 8 words to find it’s ok for me as I’m so stupid. I still fail it at easy level but mostly pass it daily. Been playing it for about two years.
I also three days ago downloaded a game called Wordsmyth. You have to pay for it but I saw people online talking about it and I like word games so downloaded it. Basically it’s just Boggle you find as many words as you can a day.
I also have redownloaded a game called Wordstitch which I delete and reinstall losing progress. Annoying ads though. I usually just play and delete word games

link below of what I play

on steam I recently played some marble games

Eternitydreamer

Reaction score
Forza 5 (PC)
Streets of Rage 4 (PC)
I miss Forza I haven’t played the franchise in so many years as console broke. I don’t like the Horizon series when I tried the first one. I didn’t know you can play online? How? I have tried in the past but can only find horizon 5 on steam.

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
I miss Forza I haven’t played the franchise in so many years as console broke. I don’t like the Horizon series when I tried the first one. I didn’t know you can play online? How? I have tried in the past but can only find horizon 5 on steam.

I never owned it myself but my friend has a couple of them and we used to play it sometimes. The thing that I always liked about Forza, as opposed to Gran Turismo, was that although Forza had fewer cars, it had more cars that you actually wanted to drive. With Gran Turismo, it seemed like there were a lot of random choices, and multiple versions of the same car, but I felt like they missed a lot of cool cars that I'd like to try.

I was particularly impressed with Forza's muscle car collection - they included a lot of cars that you don't see in video games that often.

What are your favorite cars in the game?

Last edited:

Eternitydreamer

Reaction score
I never owned it myself but my friend has a couple of them and we used to play it sometimes. The thing that I always liked about Forza, as opposed to Gran Turismo, was that although Forza had fewer cars, it had more cars that you actually wanted to drive. With Gran Turismo, it seemed like there were a lot of random choices, and multiple versions of the same car, but I felt like they missed a lot of cool cars that I'd like to try.

I was particularly impressed with Forza's muscle car collection - they included a lot of cars that you don't see in video games that often.

What are your favorite cars in the game?
Been like 5 years since I played it So I don’t know. I played with any of them. Im not a car person but I loved racing games as a kid to mid 20’s. I liked gran turismo a lot as a child. First one was my favourite. I have tried it again as an adult but it feels kinda campy now lol

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Been like 5 years since I played it So I don’t know. I played with any of them. Im not a car person but I loved racing games as a kid to mid 20’s. I liked gran turismo a lot as a child. First one was my favourite. I have tried it again as an adult but it feels kinda campy now lol

That's fair. Racing games can just be fun like that, even if you're not a car person. And maybe you can see the fun in all the cars, instead of being biased towards your favorites.

Eternitydreamer

Reaction score
That's fair. Racing games can just be fun like that, even if you're not a car person. And maybe you can see the fun in all the cars, instead of being biased towards your favorites.
I wish I could play it again but I have no tv to play it on and cost to buy all the games is not something I can being unemployed. They were actually my stepfathers games. He used to be into it, that’s how I got into it. Although, I liked gran truisms as a kid from my brother.

Viridian

Reaction score
Nioh 2 is kicking my butt. Can't finish. Stuck in a twilight level and the charm has worn off. Thought if I could finish Bloodborne I could Nioh but nah. A grind for serious players I guess.

ringwood

Reaction score
Currently playing Jurassic Park Evolution 2 on the PS5. It's enjoyable, although lately I've gotten bored of playing nice and putting dinosaurs in appropriate pens and environments. I'm currently experimenting with running tour rides into pens housing nice, meat-eating dinosaurs like the Carnotaurus. I was hoping for mayhem and lots of animated blood and gore, and people madly running for their lives, and trucks getting tossed about like dinky toys, but meh. . . so far, nothing. The dinosaurs don't seem to care. Most disappointing.

I am eagerly counting down the days until Horizon: Forbidden West comes out. 28 days and counting - releases on February 18th. The 21st happens to be a holiday here in B.C. (Family Day), so I'm taking the 18th off from work and have cleared my busy schedule (o_O) in order to devote to a marathon gaming session.

Latest posts