What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont game but i trash talk on the mic for my bro 😅 and all the guys are like …. Theres a girl on here… wtf lool

GTA I was on a Drug delivery and somebody just killed me and took my drugs 😭😭😭😭 but then I called my Oppressor, Tank, Submarine, armoured cars together with every gun you can imagine, dressed in a green alien suit 🤣🤣🤣 I now am in a ferocious battle with about 40 junior school kids, I Want My Drugs Back! 🤣🤣🤣

Sims 4. Yes I've sunken so low lately that I've actually gone back to playing Sims 4 even though the game typically annoys the hell out of me. I guess I'd rather be frustrated and annoyed than feeling miserable and alone.

GTA I was on a Drug delivery and somebody just killed me and took my drugs 😭😭😭😭 but then I called my Oppressor, Tank, Submarine, armoured cars together with every gun you can imagine, dressed in a green alien suit 🤣🤣🤣 I now am in a ferocious battle with about 40 junior school kids, I Want My Drugs Back! 🤣🤣🤣
Do you think you have enough firepower? Personally I think you need some sort of aerial strike other than the Oppressor. I also think it would be even funnier if you were wearing some sort of Burger Shot themed outfit, including the mask that looks like a hamburger.

Thank you I need my planes as well, I'm chasing them on my scooter 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• IMG-20220819-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20220819-WA0002.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 0
@AceFace I just hope you're doing the wheelie trick, otherwise you probably won't catch anyone. Then again, even with that trick you might have problems lol. I have one of those helicopters with homing missiles you can borrow, the Sparrow I think it is. You can do a nearly nonstop assault with the missiles, then again the Sparrow seems really fragile when being shot. :LOL:

@AceFace I just hope you're doing the wheelie trick, otherwise you probably won't catch anyone. Then again, even with that trick you might have problems lol. I have one of those helicopters with homing missiles you can borrow, the Sparrow I think it is. You can do a nearly nonstop assault with the missiles, then again the Sparrow seems really fragile when being shot. :LOL:
Thank I forgot about my helicopters, I'm going head on with my oppressor hey are done 🤣🤣

@AceFace I'd suggest some sort of armed boats as well, but unless they go in the water those might not be so efficient or effective :LOL:

By the way here's my goofy looking online character, haven't played it since the holiday stuff lol.
Grand Theft Auto V 2023-02-18 05-04-27.png

I don't even go into GTA public lobbies anymore. They are addled with god mode b*tches who have 0 skill and they'll just use the orbital cannon. And even though it's not an FPS score really matters in that game to losers 😂

@AceFace I'd suggest some sort of armed boats as well, but unless they go in the water those might not be so efficient or effective :LOL:

By the way here's my goofy looking online character, haven't played it since the holiday stuff lol.
View attachment 6837
Nice loving the CEO garage, nice cars, the kids have come to defend me 😂😂 and are the good 😂😂
I don't even go into GTA public lobbies anymore. They are addled with god mode b*tches who have 0 skill and they'll just use the orbital cannon. And even though it's not an FPS score really matters in that game to losers 😂
I agree I only play GTA on a consoles so can not be moded I have a great PC set up which is what I normally use

Well, R* don't give a **** about security etc on PC. They used to leak IP addresses and recently mod menus could ban accounts, then make them invalid. When the sharkcard money stops they soon fix things. I got GTA for super cheap on PC, but i just mess around in story mode with a mod menu till i get bored 😂

Latest posts

Back