What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice loving the CEO garage, nice cars, the kids have come to defend me 😂😂 and are the good 😂😂

I agree I only play GTA on a consoles so can not be moded I have a great PC set up which is what I normally use
Actually it's the nightclub garage, and to be honest I don't even know what the CEO garage looks like because I never bought it lol.

My PC could run it more smoothly than consoles, and with better visuals, but yeah I stick to consoles.

@Tryingtosurvive It's all about that shark card money! A mod menu in story mode is about all the PC version is good for nowadays, unless you want people trying to feck with you online. I don't even have it installed on my PC anymore. I saw it as a waste of storage space especially since I barely played and had it installed twice, one without mods for online and one with mods for story mode.

Actually it's the nightclub garage, and to be honest I don't even know what the CEO garage looks like because I never bought it lol.

My PC could run it more smoothly than consoles, and with better visuals, but yeah I stick to consoles.

@Tryingtosurvive It's all about that shark card money! A mod menu in story mode is about all the PC version is good for nowadays, unless you want people trying to feck with you online. I don't even have it installed on my PC anymore. I saw it as a waste of storage space especially since I barely played and had it installed twice, one without mods for online and one with mods for story mode.
The PC version just has adverts for mod menus in the chat all the time from what i have seen from YT videos. Just seems super toxic, moronic and basically a malware machine at this point. Even when 6 comes out they won't have private servers like they do for FPS games, it will be P2P as they are too cheap. The monitor i use is too large, so i might need to use my 23 inch one again for GTA.

The PC version just has adverts for mod menus in the chat all the time from what i have seen from YT videos. Just seems super toxic, moronic and basically a malware machine at this point. Even when 6 comes out they won't have private servers like they do for FPS games, it will be P2P as they are too cheap. The monitor i use is too large, so i might need to use my 23 inch one again for GTA.
Makes me glad I don't bother with it on PC anymore. Sounds like it's just a mess where only hackers or idiots would enjoy it. I don't think I'll bother with 6 anyway, so I'm not even worried about that. If the online mode of 5 is any indication, or the shoddy work on those "Definitive Editions", I'm staying away from anything else they release.

Well, the definitive edition was given to a mobile games studio who had 0 clue what to do. Now it will probably take R* forever to fix those titles and they'll probably forget about them like they've done with RD. Yeah, it's full of hackers, cheaters, score warriors and so much more but you may as well get a console if you want to experience that the cheap way.

Well, the definitive edition was given to a mobile games studio who had 0 clue what to do. Now it will probably take R* forever to fix those titles and they'll probably forget about them like they've done with RD. Yeah, it's full of hackers, cheaters, score warriors and so much more but you may as well get a console if you want to experience that the cheap way.
From what I understand those definitive editions were not only done by a mobile studio, but were also nothing more than enhanced (if you can call them that) versions of mobile ports that studio had done in the past. Oh those versions aren't getting fixed, they know the real money is elsewhere. Besides, once GTA 6 is released most people will completely forget about that trilogy even some of those people that complained about it. R* will just sit back and laugh while thinking something like "god some people are so gullible and stupid".

From what I understand those definitive editions were not only done by a mobile studio, but were also nothing more than enhanced (if you can call them that) versions of mobile ports that studio had done in the past. Oh those versions aren't getting fixed, they know the real money is elsewhere. Besides, once GTA 6 is released most people will completely forget about that trilogy even some of those people that complained about it. R* will just sit back and laugh while thinking something like "god some people are so gullible and stupid".
100% correct. The annoying thing now is the game version has changed for DE, so people don't even do mods anymore for the radio etc which is mega annoying. Most amazing songs have gone due to the licenses running out, so you won't hear them again unless someone makes mods for this current version. GTA 6 won't be out for a long time as well, so they can make even more money from GTA Online

100% correct. The annoying thing now is the game version has changed for DE, so people don't even do mods anymore for the radio etc which is mega annoying. Most amazing songs have gone due to the licenses running out, so you won't hear them again unless someone makes mods for this current version. GTA 6 won't be out for a long time as well, so they can make even more money from GTA Online
Ugh yeah I know some people are okay with it, but I personally find it hard playing those older games without all the songs. I'm sure someone will eventually try to mod those back in, unless R* decides to go after modders again. Yeah they can continue to add over priced junk into GTA Online, like a vehicle garage that costs over 2 million. :rolleyes:

Ugh yeah I know some people are okay with it, but I personally find it hard playing those older games without all the songs. I'm sure someone will eventually try to mod those back in, unless R* decides to go after modders again. Yeah they can continue to add over priced junk into GTA Online, like a vehicle garage that costs over 2 million. :rolleyes:
I got DE due to nostalgia, but i should have checked if people still made mods or not to make the game better. Luckily it was on sale. That is a waste of money really, i only buy armoured cars and cars i like but it's rare. My frugality spreads into online as well even though i have close to 400m

I got DE due to nostalgia, but i should have checked if people still made mods or not to make the game better. Luckily it was on sale. That is a waste of money really, i only buy armoured cars and cars i like but it's rare. My frugality spreads into online as well even though i have close to 400m
I was lucky enough to be able to play the DE version of San Andreas thanks to Game Pass, and I never finished it. I finished the first set of Los Santos missions, then the game crashed and I said feck it. Geez you want to share some of that money? My online character only has like 15m and I don't really want to spend it lol. Spare some change for the needy? Well 15 mil is a lot of money in real life, though in GTA Online that's pretty poor :ROFLMAO:

I was lucky enough to be able to play the DE version of San Andreas thanks to Game Pass, and I never finished it. I finished the first set of Los Santos missions, then the game crashed and I said feck it. Geez you want to share some of that money? My online character only has like 15m and I don't really want to spend it lol. Spare some change for the needy? Well 15 mil is a lot of money in real life, though in GTA Online that's pretty poor :ROFLMAO:
The key to maintaining money in GTA is just to buy what you need :ROFLMAO: . Buying the armoured/weaponised cars is the best, then just selling the nightclub and using the acid lab. I've only got 1 person i can sell my bunker with because the MC missions are "honeysuckle" as i said:ROFLMAO:. It probably crashed out of pure shame of being called a video game

The key to maintaining money in GTA is just to buy what you need :ROFLMAO: . Buying the armoured/weaponised cars is the best, then just selling the nightclub and using the acid lab. I've only got 1 person i can sell my bunker with because the MC missions are "honeysuckle" as i said:ROFLMAO:. It probably crashed out of pure shame of being called a video game
Having patience probably helps too, which I don't have any of that. Maybe I can get some with shark cards, I'm sure it would only cost a few mil in game lol. Is the acid lab actually worth it? I've done the missions to unlock it, though I never actually paid for the thing. It was probably in denial of actually being called San Andreas, and the crash was its mental breakdown.

Used to play Battlefield 1942, especially the Battlefield 1918 and Forgotten Hope mods a lot.

And I also played a lot of Star Wars games as a kid - I probably logged the most time on TIE Fighter, the Jedi Knight series, and Knights of the Old Republic. And I'm sure I spent a fair amount of time on Racer as well.

I used to play Counter Strike Source a fair bit also until I quit it because I felt I was spending too much time on something repetitive.

I haven't gamed lately, not for a while now. But if and when I get back into it, I'd like to try Skyrim, Transformers: Devastation, and Rise of Flight/Flying Circus sometime (a WW1 flight sim).

Having patience probably helps too, which I don't have any of that. Maybe I can get some with shark cards, I'm sure it would only cost a few mil in game lol. Is the acid lab actually worth it? I've done the missions to unlock it, though I never actually paid for the thing. It was probably in denial of actually being called San Andreas, and the crash was its mental breakdown.

The lab sells for 335k I think in a private lobby, but in a public one you get a bit more which isn't worth it to me due to the money I've already got. It's worth it in my opinion, because when it's fully upgraded you can smash vehicles to the moon with it. The DE didn't want to be a game anymore so it crashed🤣🤣🤣

The lab sells for 335k I think in a private lobby, but in a public one you get a bit more which isn't worth it to me due to the money I've already got. It's worth it in my opinion, because when it's fully upgraded you can smash vehicles to the moon with it. The DE didn't want to be a game anymore so it crashed🤣🤣🤣
Cool thanks, I might have to give that a try sometime. That seems like a fair amount of money, though hopefully the sell missions aren't too annoying. I do like the idea of smashing into vehicles though, sounds like it could be fun. The DE probably said that quote from the overly used meme and then crashed. You know the meme I'm sure...
Capture.PNG

I think the acid lab has 2 sell missions but I could be wrong. I've only ever seen 2 and one is just throwing acid inside newspapers like a delivery boy into boxes from the bike or you can go on foot to put them into the boxes. The other is a sting operation in a car park, so it's best just trying to ramp off the roof if it's on the top floor or just shooting one of the cars on whatever level it tells you to go on to activate the "sting". Then you'll get a new location to drop the acid off. For gta that's the most used line/meme ever I think🤣🤣

Oh god they tried to have a mission like the old game Paperboy? I had enough of that with delivering newspapers in the game Bully lol. From the way you talk, they don't sound too difficult though. Certainly sounds like it's worth trying. And yeah I think so too, probably gets used too much. :ROFLMAO:

Currently level 81 on Skyrim, haven't gotten bored yet.
I used to be an adventurer like you... then my game crashed. I bet you thought I was gonna say "I took an arrow to the knee"? :ROFLMAO:

I started Skyrim in 2011. I'll let you know when I finish 😜
I'm currently scrolling through gamepass to find a nobrainer rpg that I can not pay too much attention to, like say, Diablo. But honestly, if I game 15 minutes every two three days without falling asleep, it's a miracle lol. I'd rather go outside and play. If it wasn't so hellishly cold.

I've gotten bored many times and started over since 2011. This is the longest streak I've had on the game.

Latest posts

Back