What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Batman Arkham Knight, been downloading all the expansions and bonus story missions.

Subnautica. Beautiful graphics & details.

...remind me to never be the only survivor in an alien planet's ocean.
I'd be dead in 4.5 mins max.

I'm in the midst of playing Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, some Rocket League. I was gonna replay some Life Is Strange but got distracted... maybe I'll continue that for a bit later...

ladyforsaken said:
I'm in the midst of playing Assassin's Creed 3: Liberation, some Rocket League. I was gonna replay some Life Is Strange but got distracted... maybe I'll continue that for a bit later...

Haha you play Rocket League too! I played some Rocket League at my friends' this weekend. It's hard for me to get the hang of the controls but it's great fun.

TheSkaFish said:
ladyforsaken said:

Haha you play Rocket League too! I played some Rocket League at my friends' this weekend. It's hard for me to get the hang of the controls but it's great fun.

Lol I was influenced into it. Also was playing some Duck Game.. that was hella fun.

PenDragon said:
BioShock Infinite, I know It's old but I missed It back then.
Old or not, I thought Bioshock Infinite was one of the best games ever made. Loved the firefights with the Motorized Patriot. Have to say, when the Boy of Silence was behind me, after activating the lever...I had to change my underwear. :p

PC: Skyrim, Fallout 1 + 3, Starbound, Terraria, Anno 2070, TERA online
3DS: ラブプラウ, Animal Crossing: New leaf, Fantasy life, Etrian Odyssey IV

Highly subject to change based on Steam sales >.>

beautiful loser said:
PenDragon said:
BioShock Infinite, I know It's old but I missed It back then.
Old or not, I thought Bioshock Infinite was one of the best games ever made. Loved the firefights with the Motorized Patriot. Have to say, when the Boy of Silence was behind me, after activating the lever...I had to change my underwear. :p

Motorized Patriot, hehehehe. :p I wonder what it would look like If it could fly!

I reinstalled New Vegas specifically to play pure explosives play through. That means using a build that uses nothing but BOMBS.

It's a blast.

Started my second playthrough of Fallout 4 and my third of Witcher 3 (which has quickly become my favourite game of all time, kinda feel like replaying the first two though and just playing through the whole series so I feel more immersed) and trying and failing to get into Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen.

edgecrusher said:
Just finished Witcher 3. Amazing game. Not a fan of how the ending seemed determined by mostly arbitrary dialogue options and an interpretation of how to go about things with one of the characters though. I inadvertently got that terrible ending. Luckily I had a save I could go back to to fix it. Now I'm playing the first expansion.

Heh, funny thing is that's actually what I really loved about the game and the series in general. I'm so tried of all these "story driven" RPGs where every important decision is just a multiple choice quiz. The fact that your actions have unexpected consequences in the witcher is what makes it stand above games like Dragon Age for me.

I've been playing "The Long Dark" on Steam. It's really a good survival game if you're into it. I hope they expand it to a co-op game so you can play with a friend.

Latest posts

Back