What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have so many games that I can escape into and lose myself for hours. Difficult to just name one, but I have started to run through Portal 2 again as its a such a classic. Can't wait for some new DLC to hit. I do like the puzzle style games such as Portal, Qube, and The Stactrum Retreat. If you are a PC gamer and didn't already know, go check out Epic Games as they tend to give plenty of games away for free, and whats not to like about free games? I have collected up a load just sitting there waiting for me to download and play. :)

To many..... Red dead redemption, Shining force 3, Speed runner, Castle crushers, Titan quest, Neverwinter nights, Kenshi and No mans sky.

I have actually been playing Skate 3. Its been years since I've played anything but my son connected his Xbox one day last week when the internet was down. Anyway, my all time favorite move Christ Air...its so funny.

Just jumped back into Dragons Dogma. Though play is a strong word, after 30 mins I usually get bored. But concurrently to that I got Deep Rock Galactic, Dysmantle, Metro Exodus, Skyrim and Gen. Zero. All of which I get as far as the main menu before dumping lol.

Currently doing an OP run on Final Fantasy VIII.
Creating an OP start in this game begins at the beginning of the game.

Currently grinding the Triple Triad minigame for the Card Mod and Ammo-RF abilities for Junctioning Magic, getting 100 Energy Crystals through Elnoyle Farming before going into the Fire Cave to fight Ifrit so that I can just have like 800+ Pulse Ammo, and enough Energy Crystals to still get Squall's Lionheart after the first SeeD Mission.

I'm also casually selling off some high price items to drum up gil from the Card Mod ability by selling off things I get from him repeatedly along the way so that I have substantial gil.

Current is: 54 Energy Crystals.
Gil is 740,000.

Been doing this for about 60 hours of game time on high speed.

Estimating 1.2-ish Mil. Gil by end of 100 Energy Crystals.

Why so much Pulse Ammo stock?
I wanna have 100 for all 4 forms of fighting Ultimecia, 100 for fighting Tiamat, 100 for fighting Ultima Weapon, 100 for fighting Omega Weapon, And 200 For whatever else I want to shoot at through the game, leaving 100 in excess for Lionheart and whatever else.

It's a long setup, but it'll cheese the whole game on any playthrough as a starting point. Dodging around EXP for Squall along the way for the Low Level/Max Starts Achievement and playthrough.

I'm also grinding in-game currency for free through completing challenges on Paladins even though it's a dying game, it's goofy and I appreciate goofy game mechanics. 🤪😁😂

I would like to get back to my Eternal Sonata grind. 🤔 I need to get back to that leveling through battle and doing an optional quest before I lose track of where I am in it.

I have very strong priorities that I humbly love and hate at the same time that get in the way of my play sessions and nostalgia, so, I seldom game these days. However, there's a large social incentive to play Halo Infinite with my immediate younger family members so my inner child is ecstatic to play that since 4 player co-op update was 'finally' introduced last week. We'll see.

MadeupMadKittiwake-max-1mb.gif

And/or random doings on Phantasy Star Online 2 : NGS (already endgamed' Vanilla a few years back), Ship 1.

phantasy-star-online-2-3.gif

And once I get home in a couple months, probably back to slowly knawing at Overwatch 2 after buying it's Battle Pass and loving the character and look yet, feeling overly squishy as Kiriko. To be expected being support, but stilllllll..........😩 Hope the pass is retro. 😬

kiriko-zorro-kiriko.gif

I remember playing FFVIII wrong as a kid because I didn't understand the mechanics that well as it was the first game with level scaling I can remember playing.

So I got to level 100 with everyone and everything and THEN deciding to look up how to do max stats and Pulse Ammo etc. And I remember realizing at the end of the game that the point where the game can be most broken is actually in THE BEGINNING of the game. 🤦‍♂️

I've played through it at least twice before without really realizing this. The first on that playthrough, the second about 12 years ago, and now.

I stopped 12 years ago and lost the data because my apartment flooded and I lost my laptop in it.

Now, I'm just stuck in this epic monotonous grind progressively becoming too OP before anything gets the ball rolling in the game and that'll set me up for a great starting point for multiple playthroughs, allowing me to have quicker accessibility to the games achievements from an OP starting point, should I need to play it through more than once. 🤷‍♂️

Man, what a setup. 🙄

I searched but haven't found a similar thread. So here it is.

I am currently playing Don't Starve Together. I play with my brother and one of his friend.

The problem is that my brother is going in holiday today and will not be able to play with me anymore and his friend is someone who declared me his love few years ago but it wasn't shared so it would be a bit awkward to only play with him.

So if there is anyone who wants to play with me ?
God of War Ragnarok's my current obsession

I am trying to get into MW2 but I'm absolutely ass at the game, as much as I try lol.

Until my depression really got worse, I was working on Diablo 2 Resurrected and Gran Turismo 7. Now when I try to play though, I end up playing for maybe 5-10 minutes and quitting because the enjoyment just isn't there.

Until my depression really got worse, I was working on Diablo 2 Resurrected and Gran Turismo 7. Now when I try to play though, I end up playing for maybe 5-10 minutes and quitting because the enjoyment just isn't there.

I miss old D2 mods. I wonder if any of them still work.
Because the super boss mod was hilarious.
It replaces all the enemies with end act bosses.
So you walk outside the first act into the open world, and every quill and every zombie is replaced with Andariel. xD

Latest posts

Back