What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I miss old D2 mods. I wonder if any of them still work.
Because the super boss mod was hilarious.
It replaces all the enemies with end act bosses.
So you walk outside the first act into the open world, and every quill and every zombie is replaced with Andariel. xD
Oh god that sounds like a hilarious prank to play on someone that's never played. Admittedly it would be kind of a jerk thing to do, but hilarious. First warn them that the game could be difficult for beginners, then proceed to watch them wander out at level one and get slaughtered.

Oh god that sounds like a hilarious prank to play on someone that's never played. Admittedly it would be kind of a jerk thing to do, but hilarious. First warn them that the game could be difficult for beginners, then proceed to watch them wander out at level one and get slaughtered.

Level 1's used to hate it, yeah.
Unless they were seasoned vets, that is.
Back in the day it was used to party up and speed up levelling.
It had added benefits also of the higher yields for items and gold as well.
But yes it was funny, even without Level 1's.

Level 1's used to hate it, yeah.
Unless they were seasoned vets, that is.
Back in the day it was used to party up and speed up levelling.
It had added benefits also of the higher yields for items and gold as well.
But yes it was funny, even without Level 1's.
I actually just started playing recently, so if I walked out into that I would hate it but then laugh once I learned it wasn't normal. Certainly sounds like the benefits of it are nice as well, so seems like a really cool mod. I'd love to have something like that right now in my save. Just makes me wish I had a gaming PC instead of being stuck on consoles, oh well.

GTA 5, but i want to start playing an old FPS called Battlefield 1 again. My muscle memory will be garbage, but i'm hoping it won't take that long to get used to it again.

GTA 5, but i want to start playing an old FPS called Battlefield 1 again. My muscle memory will be garbage, but i'm hoping it won't take that long to get used to it again.
Are you playing the online mode of GTA, or just the single player? Sometimes I like to go back to the online mode, even if everything costs an absurd amount of money.

I am enjoying Lara Croft GO. A simple puzzle game that is challenging but not too hard.

Are you playing the online mode of GTA, or just the single player? Sometimes I like to go back to the online mode, even if everything costs an absurd amount of money.
I play online and you are right about everything being expensive. I've played it for a long time now and being frugal/buying vehicles I needed only helped me save a lot of money

I play online and you are right about everything being expensive. I've played it for a long time now and being frugal/buying vehicles I needed only helped me save a lot of money
Even on sale most of the stuff is too much, especially the recent stuff. Like almost 2 million for a muscle car that costs under 100k in real life? Get real. Clothing items that cost more than a real life vehicle? Yeah, I don't think so lol.

Even on sale most of the stuff is too much, especially the recent stuff. Like almost 2 million for a muscle car that costs under 100k in real life? Get real. Clothing items that cost more than a real life vehicle? Yeah, I don't think so lol.
Very true🤣🤣. Wish they hadn't have killed off RD 2 because gta was the better cash cow. I loved that game and it had so much promise

Very true🤣🤣. Wish they hadn't have killed off RD 2 because gta was the better cash cow. I loved that game and it had so much promise
I guess with Red Dead they couldn't sell people million dollar horses and saddles, where as GTA they can sell people shark cards so they can buy all the fancy toys.

Been trying to finish Borderlands 3 the last week or so. But when I get in, I'm so **** tired, after 15 minutes I just feel like eating and passing out. When I wake up, I don't feel like playing. More like exercising.

I guess with Red Dead they couldn't sell people million dollar horses and saddles, where as GTA they can sell people shark cards so they can buy all the fancy toys.
The rocket powered horse aka the Mk 2 horse wasn't a viable thing and they probably knew 12 year olds wouldn't use mother's credit card to buy gold bars. The way they do in GTA 5, a game they shouldn't even be playing lol.

Well, couldn't sleep. So FINALLY, I managed to finish it lol. Yhank God. Now I can do something actually useful.

I'm going to play Okami for the first time.
The game is based on Japanese Shinto mythology, and is artistically inspired by traditional artworks.
I vaguely remember watching my friend play this as a kid and remembering that it's beautiful.

Been trying to play a few things like Phantasy Star Online, Fallout 4, Skyrim, Xenoblade Chronicles X, but I just can't seem to really get into anything lately. XCX used to be my go to game when I was at my lowest, but I can't even enjoy that now.

Finally got back into Battlefield 1 after a few years away. Bought the GTA : Definitive Edition a while back as well for nostalgia and i may as well have put that money in a blender, because i've only played Vice City and the soundtrack that made the game even more amazing has been decimated by licenses running out.

Finally got back into Battlefield 1 after a few years away. Bought the GTA : Definitive Edition a while back as well for nostalgia and i may as well have put that money in a blender, because i've only played Vice City and the soundtrack that made the game even more amazing has been decimated by licenses running out.

Dude, I always wanted to try Battlefield 1...they actually made a WW1 game with all kinds of turn-of-the-century weapons and vehicles. And cavalry! I was so waiting for them to do that, for years.

I think they kind of mucked it up by focusing more on multiplayer and not having more single-player campaigns - in my opinion every faction should have gotten one, even the Central Powers - but I'm glad they did it at all.

I used to love playing the "Battlefield 1918" mod for Battlefield 1942 back in the day.

Dude, I always wanted to try Battlefield 1...they actually made a WW1 game with all kinds of turn-of-the-century weapons and vehicles. And cavalry! I was so waiting for them to do that, for years.

I think they kind of mucked it up by focusing more on multiplayer and not having more single-player campaigns - in my opinion every faction should have gotten one - but I'm glad they did it at all.

I used to love playing the "Battlefield 1918" mod for Battlefield 1942 back in the day.
I've only played Battlefield 4 and 1, but i really love Battlefield 1 massively. The only issue with that game is team balancing, because you always get put on a poop team that will be decimated and it kind of enrages you. 5 and 2042 are meant to be garbage, so i will never buy them. Maybe you can find it on Steam or a games store, because it's dirt cheap now. Did you ever dabble in Medal Of Honour?

Latest posts

Back