What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You played The Witcher? :love: all three games?
oh same here, prefer mostly single player games too.
PvP stresses me out to be honest so if I play multi player games I try to go for more co-op ones instead.
I actually only caught on to the game when someone had me play Wild Hunt. After watching the series, I DO want to go back and play the original ones! :D
I used to hate PvP, but now enjoy meeting people and trying to "git gud" lolol. But, I also help an alliance server with their jumps to obtain a non-PvP server for people who just want to sail without being harrassed.

You played The Witcher? :love: all three games?
oh same here, prefer mostly single player games too.
PvP stresses me out to be honest so if I play multi player games I try to go for more co-op ones instead.
I only got on to Witcher during The Hunt. But, after watching the show, I want to go back and play them all.
But, my friends force me to pirate.... LOL

When I had time, the last game I decided to replay through was Dishonored and the Knife of Dunwall DLC, I was trying to get a few more achievements in. Being that I was in a Dishonored mood, I was going to move onto the sequel to go for any achievements I missed. Just overall one of my favorite series so every few years I pick it up again.

Finally completed Spec Ops: The Line on the highest difficulty and got all the achievements, was a nice challenge since I hadn't touched the game since 2017. In the meantime I had an absolute blast playing Dead Rising 2: Off the Record.

Eternal Sonata, again.
Because it's been a few years.
And I need a break from the mind-numbing grind I'm doing in Final Fantasy VII.

Man, I haven't played games for a while now. Not much interests me. I feel like a jaded old veteran. Like I've seen it all. I would appreciate any recommendations.

That being said however, last games I played were the first two games of the ace attorney series. Its been a while so I thought I'd replay them.

I also am looking to play the latest yakuza game once I get a PS5.

Star trek online, dark souls 2-3, fallout 4 and generation zero...all at the same time, about...20 minutes a day before I fall asleep watching DS9 on netflix lol

Last edited:
I usually play console games on our PS4/PS5, but I downloaded a funny little indie PC game via a Steam summer sale called Strange Horticulture. Seems fun - it involves odd plant species and I’m into gardening, so figured I’d give it a try.

Lego DC Super Villains. I realised I never finished it completely, just the main story mode of the game and I usually try to complete the Lego games 100%. Not sure about this one though, there are some races that are utterly annoying and difficult to do, mostly the gliding ones. I'm at 97% right now including all the downloadable content.

My last videogame I beat the first few weeks of release around 30 times on different difficulties was Elden Ring I meant to put it down after the first few times. But my friends kept daring me to beat it in different ways with different weapons and armor, I managed to unlock all the different endings and even passed it with fist weapons on difficulty set to one of the highest settings, they say there's going to be an expansion coming for it and there's also talk of making it an online version in Japan.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back