What was the last gift you received?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grain of sand

Reaction score
What was the last gift I received?

Yesterday I encountered a neighbour, with whom I had a brief romance years ago. We had a coffee in a local shop & he gave me one of two bottles of gin he had just bought. I have been drinking some of it ... too cool an autumn drink for me, gin & tonic, I generally drink rum & lime once summer is over ... still, a nice gift I guess ...

Anne

A bronze figurine of Ganesh (hindu god) that I put above my door. My mom gave it to me for my birthday. Putting it above your door is supposed to give you protection and help you overcome obstacles.

Last Christmas my friend got me a 6" Star Wars Black Series Greedo figure. The Black Series is a very detailed and articulate figure series more intended for collection and display. For those of you who dont know, Greedo was the alien who held up Han Solo in the cantina, and is at the center of the controversy over who shot first. He is a bad guy, and only a minor bad guy at that. But I've always liked him.

a bag made of sparkly tibetan textiles, send by post by a friend living in another country, in one of our ritual exchanges of gifts

This very morning I awoke to find a most exciting enthralling gift waiting for me, the giver had put a lot of thought into tailoring it to fit my needs.

SophiaGrace said:
EveWasFramed said:
eerrr.....

Has it been that long Eve?

Lol, I can't remember the last gift I got either. I imagine it must have been something for last Christmas. Maybe a calendar.

Edit: Onowait! I got an iTunes gift card last May. ^^

My last gift was a card-based, WWII board-game called "The Hell of Stalingrad." (Don't get me started on WWII. You won't get me to shut up about it. lol)

A kettle for my birthday. I like hot drinks so was really pleased to have it for when my rpesent one stops working.

Box of chocolates (with one already missing) from my son on Mother's Day.

A poem,written by a very dear friend,it was so sad,so full of emotion,yet,so hopeful,it made me cry.

8 canisters of hot chocolate. Seeing as I only drink hot chocolate a handful of times a year before I get sick of it, I guess I'm set for life, lol.

Latest posts

Back