What was the last gift you received?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of the ways I am most lonely is that people seem to give me crap gifts. I swear it would be better NOT to get a gift at all than collection of crap gifts.

However, my brother ( I can't believe it) gave me an amazing gift for xmas. He will never know how much it means to me but he gave me a Kureg coffee machine that costs about $150.

We started not giving gifts for x-mas but then I was getting gifts for his son and MIL so it seemed silly not to get something for him and his wife. Plus, this year I have done a crap load of legal work for him to do with my mom's estate and so that alone is worth a lot.

But what means the most is that he put some thought into it and got me something that cost moola and that says soemthing to me about his wishes... and his concern for me... and actually pretty well blows me away.

Of course I cant say anything but...

a flower from my daughter on my birthday.
the most recent present was the one I bought for myself out of necessity. Still a present: the right hand gave it and the left hand received it, lol. An external hdd of 1,5 TB and a laptop cooler.

zero said:
a flower from my daughter on my birthday.
the most recent present was the one I bought for myself out of necessity. Still a present: the right hand gave it and the left hand received it, lol. An external hdd of 1,5 TB and a laptop cooler.

eheh, thank you right hand

toilet golf. It was a secret santa present from work.
You play golf while on the toilet.
Everybody else thinks it's funny. I think it's a pile of honeysuckle.

A vintage mini tripod - and I love it!

Triple Bogey said:
toilet golf. It was a secret santa present from work.
You play golf while on the toilet.
Everybody else thinks it's funny. I think it's a pile of honeysuckle.

LOL! That really made me laugh for some reason.

A KitchenAid heavy duty, professional grade kitchen mixer. Next summer's bread dough for the farmers market will NOT overheat this mixer!

constant stranger said:
A KitchenAid heavy duty, professional grade kitchen mixer. Next summer's bread dough for the farmers market will NOT overheat this mixer!

Wow I'm jealous. :0

Not only two, but three books at once. That should keep me busy for a while...just need to find a better way to incorporate reading into my daily schedule.

Latest posts

Back