what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The most recent I've seen was Saw IV and I loved it.. =] Everyone says it's not as good as the rest of them but I disagree I mean I can see how it just kinda gets more gruesome as the series goes on but I still like the movies. ^_^.

last sunday, my younger sister and i went to the movie theater in Pennsylvania and spent the whole afternoon watching 3 movies for the price of one. ;)

Definetly, Maybe. i like that fact of it being a romantic movie. and i like the bonding of the daughter and the father.. and i also love the fact the the daughter wants to help her dad to find his happiness and his true love. i'll give 4 smiles for that.:):):):)

Cloverfield.if you like scary movie, this one is right for you. however, the ending is kind of clift hangger, i dont know what happent to the last two people, if they die or if somebody saved them. who knows. the way they filmed the movie is kind of documentary style. it really feels like you are there. its just while watching it it made me feel dizzy, its insane looking at the wide screen and your view scenes that are not at ease. the video capture is everywhere. if you have those sickness.. better not watch this.. it will only gives you a headache. but the quality horror is great!. three smiles..:):):)

Step Up 2 (the streets). the theme of this movie is a about street dancing. romance is also in the air. it is said that family sticks together, then this movie say how family shold be.whether it is you friend, you gang, group, family is still family no matter what. there is a quote from the movie that i really love, "it;s not where you're from, it's where you at". five smile for this one!:):):):):)

I saw the EYE with Jessica Alba on V-day..

It was pretty good.. then again I do enjoy asian flicks turned hollywood..

I saw There Will Be Blood, it was nearly 3 hours long but one of the best movies I'd seen in recent memory, well worth the price of admission:p

I give it:
:) :) :) :) :)
5/5 smiley faces

I blindly bought American Gangster yesterday, and wish I hadn't. It's not that it's a terrible movie, but I wasn't blown away by it either. There are a zillion other movies I can think of that move me, and are missing from my collection.

Last movie I saw was jumper aswell.
It was actually better than I thought it would be (had low expectations)

I saw 27 Dresses. It's a bit slow but quite a nice chick flick. Cute story.

I actually went and saw Doomsday, and I've got to say...there's one big steaming pile of honeysuckle. I'd take castration over seeing that again.

I saw "There Will be Blood" yesterday, and OH MY GOD! Amazing movie. I'm very glad I got my ass to a cinema to see it. Daniel Day-Lewis' acting is simply breath-taking. My new hero ^^

I saw a film called jump on DVD the other day. It was about ppl that can jump from anywhere they like in the world as long as they have the image in there head where they wont to jump to. I would love the power to do that for real. Would be totally awesome. In the film this guy lived very good. He robed banks to live. No chance of getting court as he could go anywhere in the wold in a second. Good film.

Heartbeat [1946] Ginger Rogers and Basil Rathbone

A little sappy at times and nothing that i will watch again anytime soon but it was nice to see a few of the old stars.

The last movie I saw was The Exorcism of Emily Rose, which I will not watch again so late at night. Nope :p

Last film i saw was: The Waiting Room.

Not particularly my choice of flick, but as it was a free premiere after a film event... who was i to argue lol.

All the same it was a decent film, tho i did hear someone breaking the tissues out on the back rows.. bit of a weepy if you're the sensitive sort specially those who have been affected by a relationship gone sour.

Artsy I love the quote in your sig, good stuff

The last movie I saw was Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

It was very good especially for a musical which I wasn't expecting. Johnny Depp's singing was fantastic but some of the other people got a little annoying maybe it was just me... But still I'd recommend it to everybody

I give it 4/5

I saw a pretty good French movie called "Mon Meilleur Ami"

I didn't really know what it was about when I rented, and I was surprised when I found out. It's about a guy who lives a pretty successful life, but finds out that he have no friends. Ah, the irony

Even though it was a comedy, I found one scene pretty disturbing. In the beginning, he's in a restaurant with a bunch of his colleagues. They casually start talking about how he doesn't care about other people, and that he have no friends, but he doesn't understand it, because he thinks that they all are his friends, and there's this huge awkwardness. It's hard to explain, but you could really feel his whole world came crashing down. So sad.

I felt it was a good movie, because I could really relate to it. And I love the French language ^^

worldofadreamer said:
I watched jumper, it wasnt as good as i thought it would be.

HAy! That was the last film I sew as well. I actually thought it was pretty good.

But then it was moor of a guy film then a girly one :p

Latest posts

Back