what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^I wanted to see that one!

I like the concept of a person finding out their world is really a dream or artificial world, and once they understand that, they can do more with the world. And I've often felt like an NPC that wants to learn how to be a PC.

What did you think of it?
I know and I think I've ever wondered if maybe my real life is not real, and that I'm controlled but an actual bigger human being out there. Like how we play The Sims 😅

I liked it, it had some humour, I like the references they did in the movie too. Kinda sad when you put yourself in their shoes, knowing that their life is not real, but not too sad, it still uplifted me somehow. You should catch it some time! Let me know what you think when you do. :)

Last edited:
BgrE2XL.jpeg

I hardly ever go to the movies anymore, ticket prices not reflecting quality of movies.

Last movie I watched, today at home, The Last Samurai.
4/5

OH hahaha another one which i forgot to mention:
WILD HOGS (travolta, macy, allen, lawrence)
Maybe I was just really in need of a funny, slapstick-type comedy when i happened to come across this one on the movie channels. I watched it, skeptically, assuming it would be stupid and i'd end up changing the channel within 5 minutes. I mean, clearly this film is just about the interesting casting - and, from the trailor, you can tell the story is going to be stupid.
BUT... i have to say... aside from perhaps a little too much toilet humour, it was honestly quite funny. There were definitely several laugh-out-loud moments, and the story was actually very entertaining. The cast, as would be expected, was great - I love William H. Macy! I guess i wasn't sure how those 4 would work together, but i have to say it was, interestingly enough, a success.
I'm not sure how well this movie actually did in theatres, etc, but i really enjoyed it. Like i said, though, it could have just been because i needed a silly, cute, pick-me-up kind of movie.
Don't hate on me if you watch it on my recommendation and end up thinking it's the dumbest movie in the world :p
I remember seeing this years ago when it came out to rent. (I think it might have even been a blockbuster). But I remember thinking it was funny.

But I think you´re right. Its just a silly ¨pick me up¨ kinda movie.

I just saw Shang Chi and the Legend of the 10 Rings.

I really enjoyed this marvel movie, because for the first time in over 10 years, I am seeing something about a character I know nothing about. Had a lot of fun not knowing what was gonna happen next. (Never even know it was a character until this movie came out).

After so long, Marvel movies were kind of boring to me because I was an avid reader as a kid and knew most of the storylines. For it, it was just about seeing how cool it was for them to pull it off on the big screen. But now all this new stuff coming out (Shang Chi, The Eternals, etc), its as good as new to me.

WHAT I LIKED ABOUT IT:
I like the way that they filmed the fight scenes. Really dynamic stuff. Like the camera would shift in the middle of the fight to a different angle, almost like you were in the fight yourself and experiencing it. The CGI stuff looked cool too, and I guess I´ll leave it at that to not spoil anything for any folks who might have not gotten around to seeing it yet. But yes, a fun watch!

Latest posts

Back