what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
220px-Lawrence_of_arabia_ver3_xxlg.jpg

i decided that i hated it so much that i stopped 30 minutes before the movie ended

f1995.jpg

Castle Freak (1995)

f2020.jpg

Castle Freak (2020)

Snappp and omg.... omg.... I was more than impressed!
Yeah it was a fantastic movie, there are a few things, being a massive Batman fan, that I have issue with but I get they were pulling from other aspects of and alternate earths of the comics. It was just so weird to see Martha Wayne being protrayed as an Arkham instead of a Kane, which is from an alternate earth story line. It wasn't necessary really, she could still have been a Kane and it would have fit the story, making her an Arkham with the Arkham family not being fleshed out in the movie, or any movie, was really a weird way to go.

Moonfall- rented on Tuesday. Wasn’t as exciting as I had been led to believe by the trailers. But I really watched because one of my imaginary Hollywood husbands was in it.

Zeitgeist: Addendum

It wasn't bad, but there was really only about 30 or 40 minutes of new information to me out of the whole like 2 hours. I saw the original years ago, friend kicked me this on a text and I remembered that I loved Fresco, it's unfortunate that he's dead now. He really did have some innovative ideas and point out the paradox the monetary limitations upon the advancement of technology that could potentially render a monetary system obsolete.

Latest posts

Back