what will you never

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably not going to smoke tobacco of any kind ever again. I would only consider doing it again for a really good cigar. Otherwise it's not worth the health risk. Plus aside from a few isolated screw-ups, I haven't smoked anything in 10 years this year.

Weed, I don't know. This summer marks 10 years of no weed, and while I feel like it should be legal, personally I haven't felt any strong feelings to go back. I don't know how much it hurt me, but it never really helped anything either.

Lastly, I hope I never try to fit myself in with people, especially women, where I don't belong, ever again. That's only ever brought me frustration, humiliation, insecurity, and misery, and I look back on these crushes I've had and I don't know what I was thinking or what I saw in them anyway. I wouldn't have been happy with them, or felt free to be myself with them, I would have had to always stay in character. And they don't even turn me on anymore. I don't mean that in an insulting way either, I just mean that they don't blow me away like they used to. I wouldn't notice them like that, these days.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back