what would a book written about your life say about you

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

Bam111

Abandon your fear. Look forward.
Reaction score
I tried to do that myself once, tried to write a book about myself, it was kind of like a little user guide / operating instruction on how I work. It didn't really go anywhere but was a good little exercise in getting some thoughts down.
sounds very creative, interesting

Bam111

Abandon your fear. Look forward.
Reaction score
sorry misunderstood the thread can't erase my post darn

Last edited:

maybetrollingmaybenot

Reaction score
Well the most interesting thing (so to speak) and also the most insane and not something I'm proud of had happened ages ago in my life when I was 15-16 (so almost 2 decades ago). Back then I used a realistic looking water toy pistol for a couple of "armed" robberies but those were the days :). Nowadays the most exciting thing is if I comment about Putin and NATO on youtube...that is my comment are usually very aggressive so don't underestimate them :).
and the most boring is if I can't find spoon for the coffee...and it's been like that for almost 2 decades lol.

Claudia1794

Reaction score
There's a short surrealist philosophy Discordian book called The Black Iron Prison freely available online in full length.
I find much of my life to be very much like that book.
I quite liked JAILBREAKING FOR IDIOTS. Not that you asked not that you care but there it is. Also, I can relate to much of what I've read so far. Thanks for sharing.

NoxApex(N/A)

Reaction score
I quite liked JAILBREAKING FOR IDIOTS. Not that you asked not that you care but there it is. Also, I can relate to much of what I've read so far. Thanks for sharing.

I'm off today, might give that one a whirl later. ^_^

OH you mean the part of the book. 😅
I'd totally forgotten about it. I found that book...almost 14 years ago?

Last edited:

Latest posts